TRIAL

[Supreme Court]

Tumayo siya
"Defendant Jeaver Cortez planned to murdered his close friend. On August 15, 2020 he lured the victim Daniel Esperosa at the Victims place. Then he brutally murdered him with a Caliber. For this, I indict Defendant Jeaver Cortez for murder with Article 250 of the Criminal Law" He said bravely. Wala man lang bakas sakanya na kinakabahan siya

Tumingin naman ang hukuman sa Left side.

"Attorney Jay, do you admit at the charge made by the Prosecutor?" The judge asked.

Tumayo naman si Attorney.

"No, I do not, Your Honor Defendant Jeaver Cortez protests his innocence"

Ang sumunod na nangyari ay tinawag na ang isang witnessed. Sa nababasa ko Girlfriend ito ng biktima.Lumapit naman si Attorney sakanya

"Have you witnessed the Defendant Jeaver is threatening the victim, Daniel Esperosa that he'll kill him?"

"Yes. There were times when he said that if he will become a gunner. He will shoot Daniel First"

"Im so upset that I could die. People easily says those kind of things. Do you think everyone who used that word actually died? That goes the same for 'Im going to kill you?" Attorney asked.

"Jeaver meant every single word he said." She looked at My brother straight at the eyes. "He wasn't just joking around. In my opinion, He became a potential murderer as soon as he said those threats." She answered.

"I heard that you also said the same thing in the Police Station" Attorney continued. Nagpakawala nalang ito ng isang malalim na buntong hininga
She was so speechless. As trial goes on sumunod naman ang isang babae.

"Jeaver always said that he will kill Daniel" paninimula niya, lumapit si Attorney sakanya

"As soon as Jeaver and his girlfriend broke up. I heard that you asked Jeaver to flirt with you"

"Well, that was a joke" She answered.

"In total, you asked him many times, and you got rejected everytime?"

"Yes. That's true but..."

"If you actually thought that he was cruel enough to kill someone do you think you would've asked him out?" Attorney cut her off.

"By any chance, are you giving a false testimony because you have a grudge against him?" Attorney continued.

Napasapo naman sa noo si Prosecutor out of frustration.
Ilang minuto pa, tinawag na ng hukuman ang kapatid ko para makapagbigay ng kanyang pahayag.

"It is true that sometimes I threatened the victim. Daniel Esperosa, that I'd kill him. But i only said those things out of funny jokes. I never reakly thought of killing him. If I had really planned to murder him. I wouldn't have told the whole world about my plan. People don't put everything in their mind to action, Dont you think?" My brother defends.

Napatango naman ang judge

"Trial ended" The judge said.

GREY'S POV

Pagkalabas ko, I took my phone.

Mark Calling.....

"Hello Prosecutor?"

"Yes? What now?"

"The trial has ended?"

"Yeah it was, why did you call out of the sudden is there any problem?"