Prologue

[Supreme Court]

"Your Honor, I'd like to turn in some extra evidence" I said while standing infront.

Tumayo din ang Attorney. "I don't understand why he would submit extra evidence when he already completed interrogating him." He was looking at the Judged.

Kinuha ko sa drawer ng upuan ang Caliber and I hold it up.

"This evidence was found at the victim's house at 3 pm on August 16. It's just that we needed to fully confirm whether or not this gun is was the one he used to shoot the victim, Daniel Esperosa' we were able to receive the result last night. Please understand that we couldn't hand it earlier" I said before taking the seat.

The Attorney stand to say his statements. "Your Honor, according to the Investigation reports, the victim's house was searched numerous times. However, they failed to find any weapons at his place. Therefore, it's very hard to accept that a weapon suddenly showed up days after they searched his house. Please postpone accepting it as evidence"

"First, let's take it in as evidence. However, Id also like to hear the opinion of the Forensic Doctor" Judge said.

Isinalang na ang Forensic Doctor, tumayo ako upang tanungin siya.

"You are claiming that the shot wound found on the victim's body and the bullets of the weapon match perfectly. Is that right?" I asked.

"Yes, by examinating the bullets of the shot wound. I can roughly find out the size of the murder weapon. The size of the submitted weapon as evidence is almost identical" He answered.

Bumalik ako sa kinauupuan ko, Ang Attorney naman ang tumayo para tanungin siya. Naglakad ito papalapit sakanya.

"Its not like this was their first time inspecting the crime scence, but one day the murder weapon which they couldn't find before, appears out of nowhere. Isn't this is a bit suspicious?"He asked.

"All right, this is a mere possibility. Is it possible the victims DNA weapon could've been fabricated? For example, someone could've gotten the blood from the victim's clothes or belongings and put it in the weapon." pagpapatuloy niya

"I can't say that your claim is scientifically imposible, but at the same time, you can't prove your claim is possible" Forensic Doctor Answered.

"But it is possible though" He smirked. At humarap sa hukuman "That's all" He said before taking his seat.

The judge glanced at me. "Prosecutor, you may deliver your closing arguement"

I stand up. "Yes, Your Honor. The defendant, Jeaver Cortez is charged with first degree murder after luring the victim, Daniel Esperosa to the victim place located at Fairview Village on August 15, 2020" I said.

"Hence, I demand a penalty. He premeditated the murder, He didnt repent his crime has he lied during the whole trial, and the victim's family is asking for a serious punishment. Taking these into accounts, according to the Article 250 of the Criminal Code, I ask that he be sentenced to 15 years in prison for the first degree murder" I said before taking my seat.

            ***************************

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names , characters , businesses , places events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination. Wala po tong kinalaman o koneksyon sa totoong Law o hukuman ng ating bansa. Dulot lang po ito ng aking imahinasyon, kaya may mga bagay na inembento ko lang o katha katha ng aking isipan, kung sensitive ka. Sinasabi ko na po wag mo nang basahin, sayang sa oras mo:)

[May mga di rin magagandang nasasabi dito. Inappropriate for young reader, please kung di pa kayo sanay sa mga ganong salita or nababasa just skip the story chapter.] uulitin ko lang walang koneksiyon ito sa LAW ng bansa, some might confused about this.

Save you, Defendant
  (Law Series 1)

By:A2M

©ALL Rights Reserved
2020