Chapter 7

"Kwon Jiyong, what are you doing? Do you know how horrible that woman is?" Hero Ang bit out, his eyes dancing with disdain for the woman wrapped securely in Kwon Jiyong's hold.

"I'll gouge out your eyes, keep it to yourself." Kwon Jiyong's voice was cold as ice and rigid as stone. He acted as if he didn't hear the clear warning in Hero Ang's voice.

Dara Park's was surprised by his words. She didn't expect him to come to her saving grace twice and even ignore his friend's warning.

A part of her wondered why he would do something like this. A small part of her agreed with Hero Ang's words. She was nothing but a horrible woman with sleeves tainted by horrible deeds.

Doesn't Kwon Jiyong think she's a nuisance to his side? A man with his status and power should be seen with a beautiful woman of impeccable status, not someone like that.

No one knew it, but Dara Park hated herself more than she could ever hate anyone in this world.

"Kwon Jiyong, you can't be serious." Hero Ang crossed his arms with a scowl.

He couldn't believe his friend would quickly abandon him. Little did Hero Ang know Kwon Jiyong never considered him a friend. Because Hero Ang was usually outgoing to people that weren't Dara Park, he thought everyone liked him. Being the male lead, of course, he was expecting the same friendly treatment he always gave out too many of his peers.

He was used to Kwon Jiyong's cold nature but never thought about how Kwon Jiyong truly considered him. Truthfully, Kwon Jiyong disliked Hero Ang because he always followed him around like an obnoxious fly that wouldn't leave his side. Their friendship was always one-sided, but Hero Ang was too blinded by Kwon Jiyong's wealth and power to realize that.

"Did I stutter?" Kwon Jiyong's question came out like an threatening statement.

Hero Ang scowled at Kwon Jiyong's unusually cold tone. His eyes trailed towards Dara Park who was secured in his arms, the jacket served as a clear warning as to whose protection she was under.

He stared at her porcelain white skin. The more he looked at her, the more he felt the urge to end her. How dare she strut back into his life and try to ruin the relationship between him and Kwon Jiyong? This bitch was good at nothing but ruining lives!

Upon noticing his hateful glares, Dara Park raised her head to fiercely glare back at him.

A soft, doubtful voice was enough to cut the thick and heavy tension. "T-Tianyi...?" Yoona called out, her voice barely above a whisper. She stood by the doorway of the bathroom, nervously holding her dress.

Her eyes darted between the stand down of two of this country's most powerful men. She gulped at the crackle of tension in the atmosphere. 'Did I interrupt something?' She asked herself.

"You've been crying," Hero Ang frowned at the red rimming Yoona's eyes.

She glanced at her hands, her hair falling to her face like a beautiful curtain. She sniffled and her shoulders shook. "I-it was just dust in my eyes." She whispered, not wanting to lift her head. She was scared that if she looked him in the eye, that he would see past her mask.

At the pitiful sight of his lover, Hero Ang's gaze softened. He temporarily forgot about Kwon Jiyong and Dara Park.

"What's wrong?" He asked, walking towards the door. He pulled her into a gentle hug and soon Yoona was a crying mess. Her pale fingers tightly gripped his white button-up as droplets fell from her eyes.

Dara Park couldn't bear to see the loving couple any longer and decided it was time to look away.

She turned to walk off, but a heavy force was holding her in place. To be more specific, a hand was securely wrapped around her shoulders. She looked up to meet Kwon Jiyong's brooding stare. She tried her hardest to not drown in the pool of ink known as his eyes.