Chapter 26

Who was this woman before Chen Xing? She had only seen Dara Park a handful of times ever since the wealthy heiress came back to the city, but now that she saw her up close and not in the arms of President Kwon, Chen Xing was blown away.

Luscious silky hair, gleaming like freshly harvested chestnuts under the autumn sun, burning eyes of melting gold, a body meant for photoshoots with high-end magazines, and plump lips that resembled rubies harvested from the deepest mines: she was a vision to behold.

Chen Xing did not know what overcame her when she bowed her head in respect. Dara Park had once commanded the Ang Board of Directors. Without a doubt, she could do the same even now, if not better.

Hero Ang had forgotten the woman Dara Park used to be. He had forgotten about the tossed away trash, left out to rot. When he had seen her in the arms of Kwon Jiyong, she looked like a simple eye-candy. Who would've guessed, up close and personal, she would be so...elegant? When his eyes trailed over her body, lingering upon her breast and then tiny hips, he felt a pair of eyes burning a hole through the side of his head.

His eyes snapped back to Yoona and he finally remembered all of Dara Park was not worth an inch of his woman. But why was it that his heart ached with remorse and regret?

Yoona ground her teeth, her delicate jaw tightened when she saw Hero Ang's clouded eyes. That look...it was all too familiar. She remembered seeing those leering eyes on her sleazy father who paid more attention to his whores than his wife. She hated thinking about that man, especially when he disappeared, only to come tumbling back into their lives.

Yoona quietly cleared her throat. It did not get Hero Ang's attention. She walked up to him and possessively wrapped her arms about his biceps.

Hero Ang regained his consciousness. His momentarily awed expression disappeared. His face was twisted into a scowl, "What is a servant doing here?"

Dara Park bit down on her bottom lip to hide the smirk threatening to break out.

"Where's your mop and bucket?" His eyes raked over her again. "Tsk, with an outfit like that, you're still attempting to climb into more beds?"

"Are you referring to me or Yoona?" Dara Park mused.

Hero Ang's face darkened. He took a threatening step forward but Choi Seunghyun beat him to it. "I apologize for the late introduction, Mr. Ang, but you're currently speaking to the President of Arad."

Hero Ang did not care. He decided to attack another part of her. "If you're going to be late, at least dress better."

"Blatantly disrespectful. I let you work in my company for two years, you've ought to have learned something from me. I see you're still as brain dead and foolish as you were two years ago. Not much has changed."

"You should've been grateful I offered you a seat in my company. This is how you repay me? By showing up late and wasting my time? I spent my precious time teaching you the proper behavior of an employee while you were at Ang Corporation."

Hero Ang killed her with his daggered eyes. "People would die before my feet, sacrificing everything they have just to learn from me. I taught you for free, you should owe up right now and apologize for your unruly and horrendous behavior in the office."

"Is this how people from your company treat one of the big five? Let me tell you, you will not make it far with such mentality. Worthless little thing you are. No wonder you were disowned by your parents. No one would want a daughter like you."

Dara Park kept the amicable smile on her face, mocking him with her serene temperament. Did he teach her something? When? What a joke. How delusional was this man?