Extra 1

"Wait, wait, let me get this straight." Wen Kwon drew out with a bewildered look on his face, "You don't think the white gold band is a pretty little collar?" He stared at his older brother as if the man walked out of an alien spaceship in a gray suit. Then his scrutinizing glance shifted to Chen Xie and Seunghyun, "You guys don't think the same?"

Seunghyun paused his meticulous stirring of the iced peach tea. For the briefest second, the glaring sun nearly blinded Wen Kwon when he abruptly glanced up and nodded towards the black corporate tie Wen Kwon was wearing. "Isn't that tie a collar to capitalism?"

"And isn't that Patek Philippe watch you're wearing a collar to capitalism?" Wen Kwon snapped back, adjusting the annoying thing strangling his neck.

"YOU'RE a collar to capitalism."

"And you're a leash I'm going to tug."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes and went back to stirring the peach tea as a small whirlpool formed in the tall glass. "A collar and a leash are completely different things."

"They function the same, don't they?"

"So basically you just disapproved of your previous point."

"What?"

"What?" Seunghyun repeated with a deadpan stare towards the second-in-command leader of the underworld. Thank the heavens that Jiyong was still in charge. If not, the entire underworld would become a circus.

Speaking of the king, he was lying on a beach chair with his eyes shut, as if he couldn't believe he was even around these bickering fools.

"You're stupid." Seunghyun sighed as he annoyingly swished the metal straw back and forth. This damn ice cube, why wasn't it melting?!

"Says the idiot stirring a peach fuc—" Wen Kwon nervously licked his lips when his scorching back suddenly turned cold. "—freaking, I meant freaking okay?"

Jiyong glowered at his younger brother with only one eye open before shutting it. He flicked his wrist, motioning the person beside him to fan faster while adjusting the sleeping cub in his arm.

"Look, do you want to see your soon-to-be niece or what?" Seunghyun snapped, growing equally aggravated as Jiyong by the presence of the still-bachelor Wen Kwon, who at this point, was most likely going to remain single for life.

"Of course I do—"

"Yeah, well you won't see her if you keep on yapping about my tea," Seunghyun scoffed, shaking his head as if he couldn't believe his current condition right now. "The doctor said Bom can't have anything cold during her pregnancy. And I'd be damned if a single ice cube puts her at risk."

"If we're speaking theoretically, even if the ice melted, the drink would still be cold," Chen Xie finally piqued up from the magazine he was reading. He seemed so nonchalant in his casual attire that if someone had told him eight years ago, he'd be spending his spare weekend with the Yang siblings, Seunghyun, wives, and a bunch of screaming children running around, he'd laugh and place the person in a mental asylum.

But this was the exact situation unfolding: A Saturday barbeque, as Bom called it. Speaking of the heiress, she was currently waddling her way into the pool, something Seunghyun would have a heart attack seeing had she not been blocked by a group of women.

"Bommie, are you crazy? You can't go into the pool!" A woman hissed; her voice as youthful as it was eight years ago. Her long hair was twisted into a messy bun on top of her head and she sported a white cap.

In all honesty, with the money she had, she should've paid more attention to her presentation, especially when she could easily stomp on all of the rich housewives of her husband's business partners. She was nothing like how her age and position expected her to be.