Chapter 10 *Zayn's letter to Liam*

Dear Liam, March 15th, 2012

I'm writing you this letter because I have something to tell you but I'm nowt quite sure how to do it in person without peeing my pants and I'm not really good at talking about my feelings so please bear with me and read 'till the end.

I've known you for over a year and a half now, and let's just say it's been the best year and a half of my life. I love being your roommate Liam, we have such a great time together and we know each other so well. But, there's one thing that you don't know about me Liam Payne and that is that I'm in love with you. Head over heels 100% totally in love with you. I don't know how else to say it. I'm always smiling when I'm with you, and I just get this feeling when I'm around you. I love hanging out together. I love playing FIFA with you. I love going out to eat with you. I love bothering Louis and Niall with you. I love when you let me wear your clothes because god they smell just like you. I love helping you with work. I love your hair, and your eyes, and your smile. I love when you come out of the shower with just a towel wrapped around your waist. I love watching you get ready in the morning. I love going to the gym with you. I love the few tattoos that you have and how they're all meaningful to you. I hate it when we have breaks because that means I can't see you. I hate seeing you sick but I love how I'm the one to take care of you. I love when we sing together. I love when you sing on your own because your voice is so good. I love when you let me draw you when I want to try something new. I love watching movies with you, and I especially love when we watch a scary movie and then you sleep in my bed with me because you're too scared to sleep on your own. Everything about you is so captivating to me and I've never met anyone like you. You're so sweet, kind, and caring. And don't forget incredibly handsome.

I'm telling you all this because I can't keep it in anymore. I have loved you since that first week here at uni and I'll never forget that first time I saw you when I walked in on that Tuesday morning. You were already in the room unpacking your stuff when I came in and I just looked at you in awe. "Hi, I'm Liam." You said. "Liam Payne and you must be Zayn." You smiled and walked over and gave me a welcoming hug. I'll never forget it Liam, it happened right near your bed. It was love at first sight. I've tried to hide it for as long as I can but I just can't do it anymore. I'm afraid that one of these days I'm just going to lose control over my body and kiss you or do something stupid, and I can't risk you finding out that way. But I just can't figure out what to do with myself anymore because every time you walk in the room or I see you cry I just want to give you the biggest hug ever. I want to be the one to comfort you when you're feeling down, and help you when you need help. I want to be able to give you little kisses and cuddle with you until you fall asleep. It's starting to get to my head and I'm beginning to go a bit crazy, I can't concentrate on anything anymore, because you're always filling up my mind. Time stops when I'm with you Liam, I don't know how else to describe it.

I don't blame you if you never want to see or talk to me again. I don't blame you if you are weirded out by all this. And I really don't blame you if you don't want to be roommates anymore. I've already packed up some stuff and will be staying with Louis and Niall for a few days to give you some space to take it all in (you have my number and you know where I'll be in the rare occasion that you will want to talk). Please do whatever makes you feel comfortable with the room situation, I won't be mad. If you don't want to talk to me just please let Niall or Louis know what's going on that way I can come and clear out the rest of my things.

I hope I didn't ruin your day or weird you out too much (even though I know I did). Just know that whatever happens I love you Liam and nothing anybody says or does will change that. I know you can't love me back and that's okay, but I had to let you know how much you really mean to me.

Lots and lots of Love,

Zayn xx