Airielle!

When I was sitting on the downstairs of room.

"That nerd and ugly face dreaming to be a Queen Bee? Sounds like funny and not humorous at all. Ha-ha. Anyway girls, this day wouldn't split to mad air."

"Clarise, I just want to add. Instead of calling her NERD and UGLY, why won't we call her MONSTER OF BITE?"

"That awesome but.... "(she stopped when Airielle started to talk.

"Why you always doing that? I have no section like being judgmental to all of you because, as God created us He used to be fair no ugly! Imperfections to be made." Airielle said while readying herself to go for next class.

At class discussion, because it's the start of class we introduce ourselves one by one.

"You girl, one wearing yellow dress with red ribbon have eye glass, introduce yourself in front."

I stood up and introduce:

Good Morning.

I am Airielle Hoover lived at New Jersey. I am one of my parent's children. Thank you.

One of my classmates raised a hand

"Airielle right? You're beautiful."

Some of our mates react on what the boy says. Anyway, that boy is one of the varsity of Basketball in their school named Louie Racca. He is best in Linguistics and Philosophy that every girl in our school admired him. He only admired one girl named Meg Radcliff, a girl who really excel in any subjects that had him to help Louie for study. He has also that negative attitudes which makes him ugly and that is being so arrogant.

"Ahmmm" Airielle whispered.

"Okay, next Ms. Radcliff." The professor inquired.

"Ladies and gentleman, I am Meg Radcliff one of the English professionals. I excel in everything. When am was in highschool I was the valedictorian of an A-mark class. In summary, I am excellent student. You can beat me but I'll beat you back."

"That's my girl!!! Excellent. I really like how pretty- bitch genius you are, let's have five claps for her."

Some students clapped for Meg's introduction because nice to know that I have a mate of valedictory degree. As the others talking, I bow my head because of fear that someone will talk to me  and insult me again as others done to me either physical look o y moral let say, attitude. So, I'm only sit and no one talk to until I feel someone wants to offer small talk.

' Hey!!! May I visited beside you? Are youuuu?", she asked.

I just bow again my head and not to think about it.

"Airielle, right? How's your mind and heart? Are you still alive? I just heard you speaking when our teacher asks you to answer.", she added.

But, when I recognize she's still beside me, I awkwardly talk because it seems that she really want to be close. I  have doubt to speak so no intention at all then my mind intent.

"A...Ahm..A.... yes, yes. Can I ask you something? I cared, you won't bother about this."

"Oh sure! What is it? Just for easy, am not good of answering questions especially when it is more on personal."

"Why are you here? Why do you want to be friend with me?"

"Come on girl! everybody needs to have a friend. Having a friend can make you feel better each time you have problems, regrets, confusions or neglect. Just remember, be yourself and someone will appreciate that totally awesome."

That passage struck me most. She really show the best of friendship.

" Ah, see. Thank you girl! I learned and I appreciated you. Let's be friends."

We shook our hands and hugging for the mean time. Now, I'm not only a first year college had a lonely life and alone contentment but I am now a happy person with a huge dreams and expectations. Yes! Airielle Hoover, fantastica!! 

---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------ ---------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ ------------------

Guys! Hey, it's almost there! Chapter 1 is about Airielle Hoover's statement of life. She is one of the school's famous- genius but some think she's just only a nerd. 

Anyway guys, you met some of the characters, I'll tell you, you can meet more of them when you read across the chapters. I didn't reveal the name of Airielle's new friend. Stay on and know that girl on the next chapter.