The Teardrops from the Blurring Night

As I eavesdrop to the music that hook me from the starter point of my romance and feminine, I also start to think of the past that spins my life from right to left and from high to low.

 And it follows a deep breath and fascinates tears that flow from my eyes.

It was also the time which commences me to feel my disease again.

Yes, I feel the big tumor in my stomach and the opening of my ovaries for bleeding! I am dying again, am so tired to feel it always.

 You know what my faith is almost least, almost over and concluded.

"God, I am asking for your help! I want to end this life that full of mysteries and hates. I want to game with my flaws and mistakes! I want- - - - yes! I want to die God, give me what I want. Surrender myself for me to stop and silently recovered. The man that I am waiting for has something to love other women. Now, I discovered my exorcisms, restlessness and remindful!"

(Fell from the bed)

(Comatose)

(Dream)-

- "Jhenly, I will do everything for you to become happy and to become strong! Please, don't leave me- - I am going to be out of my mind if you try to push yourself out!!! Jhenly, trust me I will be here in your side whatever happen. I will make you the happiest girl....."

"Jhenly, I am going to sacrifice my life, my goods and my study just you to believe me that no matter what I am here to heed you inside and outside your heart. Do you remember our commitment, that no one and no things even calamities can depolarize our affinity?"

"Do you remember when I bought you a necklace and a simple watch just for you to become buoyant? Do you recur the first time we had our date and I give you flowers, yes your favorite tulips and roses? The first kiss, do you still recall? Promise me- - don't ever go without me in your side."

Those are my memories from the voice of Louie Racca, my - - - -