Sluggish Period

It was 7:00 a.m. when our mom called us for breakfast, my youngest sister is on the table. And when my mom notices that the door of my room not opened. She goes there and knocks.

"Elle, open the door- eat your breakfast now. It's already 7:30, do you have class right?"

(There is no voice or sip she heard)

"Elle, go down stairs to eat! If you will not go here, I will open the door of your room."

(After one- hour waiting)

(She opened the door)

"E- - - ell!!! What happened to you?! Derry, call ambulance now! Please!" (Mom is yelling)

"Derry, do you call the ambulance?"

"Mom, here's the phone.... ..." (She's nervous)

"Hello, this is Mrs. Hoover; may you take ambulance here in our house now? Thanks."(Mom is crying)

"Derry, ready some things and we will go to hospital."

"What happened to my sister Mom? Is she will be alright? Mom!"

"Yes darling, your sister will be okay. Let's pray for her!"

(After 30minutes the ambulance already gets Airielle).

(At hospital)

"Doc, what happened to my daughter?" my mom is so worried.

"Mrs. Hoover, your daughter is having now stage 1 cancer in this case; there are changes you will picture to her. She needs to be operating as soon as possible. So if I were you, think about it." the doctor threaten my mom and my sister.

"Doc, we already operated my daughter's cancer last time and according to them the tumor in her ovaries was gone. But..."

"I'm so sorry to tell you ma'am but the operations she had last time is not anymore compatible to her body. If you will make again another treatment's I'll sure you- we can save your daughter's life."

My mom is worrying about the condition and on how to get money for my hospital bills God help them please!