A Negative Idea.

The night is here where the place is so spacious and far from highway but not that far. When we went inside, there are people who is looking at me even Meg Radcliff and Clarise with her jerk friends. I don't want to step near them but Louie grabbed my hand.

"Don't be afraid, no one will hurt you trust me girl. Just be seated, I'll get some drinks."

'' No, I am not drinking wines and liquor. Just a glass of water."

Louie get drinks at the glamour table when one boy talk to me. The boy is wearing a simple laundry and same as with me have a big glasses and insulted by many. He is

'' I am Austine your classmate in Philosophy and Argument. You look beautiful this night. You know what, you make all the people believed that everything is transformed in many ways like you. You're elegant and simple."

I smiled at him and give him a privileges to thank. I'm glad because they not feared me.

“I hope that you always do that from now.

"Thank you for the compliment. Wait, Louie calls me."

I walked near Louie when he already have the glass of water. His face is serious. I don't think what he thinks because last time, he just happy. He hold my hand and his looks started to shoot me the brownish eye which all of people doesn't want to face.

“Why Austine talks to you? Any reason for talks? Are you close with each other? I...”

I stop him talking to me like a someone. I look at him eyes to eyes which seems he want to tell something important.

"We only knew each other here. He talks to me because I am alone seated then. Is there something wrong Louie? Stop of being paranoid!! Are you jealous?" I try to communicate with him as close that joking. Haha. Airielle is not like other girls I just trying to get Louie's humor and tactics.

“What that terrible statement dear? I am not jealous, I'm not. Anyway, Clarise is waiting you since the party started. Just go to the private section, she's there."

I look at myself for a while before going in front of Clarise. Why is that she really want to talk to me? It’s a pleasure but I feel something worry and taint. God, bless me she is here, give me a day with significant experiences. I near to her when she started to laughed.

“Is there something wrong on my face?" I bring out the mirror to have some tips.

"Hahaha. Girl, how come you attract to Louie and you attend my party? All the things he says is a damn argumentum! You believed and now you're here. Buddy! Good luck! I have a surprise to you. Wait!"

She run off and lock the door.

"Clarise!!! Get me out her. Please, please. You’re so fake. I really hate you."

"Haha. Since then, I love to play people! Now, you stay there and wait for my gift."

Clarise walk away from the room. All of them are crazy. I hate them all.

"Is anyone there? Please help me to get out of here. Pppppllllleeeeeaaàaaaaaaassseeee."

There is no one near the room until I look up and I saw different colors of paint. What are those paints for? For me to painted?

"Clarise! You’re a fool get me out of here."

Until the cylinders that full of paint flow down and it dressed me. And that time, Clarise opened the door and full my hand to go in stage.

"Look, this girl is so damn. She's ugly right? A girl with no sense and arena in life. Anyway ...”

Louie run through me and grab me from Clarise.

"Stop it Clarise! I thought you would say sorry to her and yet you put a badge again. Look at yourself, you dumped and pathetic."

"Wow." she make a glance to Meg and high her brow on me. She go near and us and made a flash again.

"Meg, what can you say to your boyfriend who flirting a nerd and ugly like Airielle? Louie, an arrogant man in love to a loser bitch."

"Stop everything you made and say sorry to her." Meg replied as she come near us and slap Clarise face a twice.

"Meg? How dare you?" She also want to slap Meg's face but she did not because Meg hold her hand when she try it.

"Since your mother left, you'd became negative and illusionist which makes you nonsense and tripod. Girl, be the Clarise we know not a Clarise we hate. Let's go guys." After that, they get me home to wash myself. When I entered the house my mother walk fast to have a concerned in me. My mom tries to cared me. God, thank you.

Good night. I'm safe now.

----------- ------------------------ ----------------- ------------------ -----------

Happy Sunday guys. I'm busy for three day but as I promised I've done three chapters which has a great impact to the characters. As you read the attitudes of every character are now visible.

Good night guys. Have class tomorrow and let us all remember Pope Francis here in Philippines.