Mom's Problem

her life fulfilling as she rode a trip in the world and she is a lovingly sister because I heard your youngest message for her. Mrs. makes a triple step to side your daughter's life."  The voice of the Doctor is so discrete or calmly for my mom to feel hopeful.

"Yes doc, I will do my best and as soon as possible I will complete the money for operation." prosperous answer of my mom.

My mother got out in the office when someone calls her name.

"Jasmine Hoover!"

As she heard the voice of a man, she actually stops but she didn't face it yet. The man whispered again,

"Jasmine, look at me" The man demands my mom to look at him but she didn't do.

"Why do I need to look at you? I'm not insane to face neither you nor crazy! If you are here for our daughter just go to operating room and visit her. She's still in the process of comatose." Mom is so dramatic, she actually knew the voice and yes, he's my father.

My father Romeo, go in the operating room to see me and to tell me something about why he's gone the rest of my life, our lives!

"Airielle, my daughter- how come it is happened to you? If only I have time to visit you and go back in this family then it wouldn't happen! What kind of father am I? I didn't make my supervision thus, tragedies are prevented! Daughter, I'm sorry for all my flaws, negativity, and impassionate father..."

As my father dictates what he needs to say, I actually felt fierce and slow mo it's because he didn't took his responsibility even a five-minutes to visit us. But because he's here now- I can feel the love in the air though I'm comatose.

"Remember my child; I will do my best now. If the only thing I can do is to be here beside you and pay your medicines, and also other hospital bills, I will do." Father sorrows'