Hate the Campus!

The last time experience is one of the unforgettable bad nightmares to me. Its makes me feel weak and mad that I don’t want anyone to be with me even my bhesty Cassandra, I hate this feeling to be negative but I want and this time it’s my attitude. Anyway, I’m early to go up today, I don’t think why or what is the reason. Huh! I want to review my notes for the quiz later in our philosophy subject. When I started to open my notes and concentrate to it. My younger sister hugs me so tight while murmuring.

“Sister, I want burger for my breakfast later, can you made me one? Please sister.” My youngest sister missed me to do her foods. Awesome for little bit, I also miss her.

“Okay my dear PRINCESS Heidi. You’re so cute and jolly until now.” While curling her face which so chubby.

“Haha. Sister, I almost change but for you that’s not my vocabulary. May I ask you something sister?”She opens my laptop and pressed the facebook button. My account appears with so many notifications and chats from my bhesty and Louie. My youngest stares at me for a while and smiled. She seems floppy kid to ask me a question.

‘‘What is it sister? What do you think for asking me something? I argued to her and she hugs me again.

“Sister, do you meet your improbable guy? May I meet him? If there is, don’t forget me sister, your youngest sister who always crying and wasting your time to make me food. I love you sister.” The voice of her slowly crumpled with tiny vowels and consonants. She is sweet to me to say that statement. I hug her for the last time because I need to make her a burger and need to rush my things for my 8:30 class. 

After doing everything, it’s perfect to go to school. As I have said last time, I hate all of them; I hate everything in the campus. When I walk going through the room, I’ve seen someone new. I think he’s a transferee or a new student? That’s not my problem anymore but, he is handsome. I go near him and talk to him.

“Oh, you’re my classmate in Philosophical subject? Transferee?”He smiles at me and gives me his hands.

“I’m Nymar Dionisio, yes I am a transferee from University of Massachusetts and I’m your classmate in philosophy. Well, let’s go inside the room. Where you seated? May I be seated near you?” His eyes are so angelic and scathing. He’s armor claimed my attitude to feel good but for a moment only.

“There, near professor’s desk. Yeah of course you may be seated, if you like to be with me.” I slowly put my bag under my chair and seated slowly while looking at him.

“Is there something wrong in my face, why you looking me that way?”He down his voice and odd my hair to my face and I started to calm and not in myself.

“Yo—you’r--- you are handsome.” He clouts me in my shoulder to awake me from sleeping spirit. Oh my dead, what’s going on with me? Am I insane or crazy? A little bit hurry. 

“What? You’re joking! Are you silly? I am a GAY!”

My heart skips a beat and gurgling myself from that statement. He’s a gay but, I admired his poise and everything. That’s incredible human of the nation; a handsome, artistic and passionate boy became somewhat girly like us. Huh! Stop, world tell me that it’s only a dream.

“Ah okay.”

_------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guys, I hope you’re okay, I didn’t find time to upload some of the chapters because of I’m sick and there are lot of things to do then. So sorry for those guys, always gaining new chapters here, still find time to read it thanks guys.