CHAPTER 5: SAVING FRIENDS FROM DANGER

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The three girls are trying to find their way so they can get out of the place where they are now. The more they are there, the more they feel extreme danger.

"The God of Darkness is coming soon. Watch carefully the captives."

"The other nine are definitely coming here to save their three friends, tell the others to get ready"

One of the Rouge said.

Hitomi is peeking at a small hole in the wall from where they are so she hears it all.

"Unnie, They are expecting that others are coming here! We need to get out of here or else they will be in even greater danger!"

Hitomi said to Chaeyeon.
The three of them can't think of ways because of the frustrations they're feeling

"Ugh! It is all my fault! If I had not followed what I saw, we would not be here today!"

Chaeyeon shouted frustratingly, She was losing hope because of the situation they were facing.

"It is not your fault Unnie, I'm sure we can escape"

Minju comforted her, They again looked around and thought of a way how they could escape.

Hitomi looked at Minju who is now playing with her power, she stared at her and suddenly her eyes widened when she realized something.

'Ugh! I'm such a fool! Why I only realize it now!'

She said to herself.
She looked at her two companions and smiled.

"Yah! You're scary! Why the heck are you smiling!?"

Minju shouted as she looked at Hitomi.

"Unnie, Minju... I think I just think of an idea but it is a little bit dangerous."

The two girls looked at Hitomi, Confused. But they need to escape and get out of here quickly

Hitomi told them her idea and they were both shocked.

"Right! Why the heck I didn't think about that!"

Minju said as she looked at her hands.

"Are you sure about that?"

Chaeyeon seriously asked. Hitomi just nodded at her.

She explained, but Chaeyeon seems not like the idea. She looked down and think again.

Then...

They all agreed to Hitomi's idea and execute it before God and Goddess arrive.

They combined their magics to send some signs to the others so that they can find them easily, since they can't find a way to get out, they need to do something for the others to find them immediately before the God and Goddess arrive

A dark thick cloud was forming by combining Hitomi's Water magic, Minju's Lightning magic, and Chaeyeon's air magic.

After that, the only thing they can do is to wait until the others arrived.