CHAPTER 6: SAVING FRIENDS FROM DANGER (PART II)

EARLIER.......

The other five girls are on their way to help the others at the top of the old castle.

"Ugh! I hate stairs!"

Hyewon shouted, as they hurriedly running up the stairs to the old castle to help the others.

"Unnie! Why don't we just teleport?! I'm getting tired!"

Yujin also complained They all stopped running when they heard this.

"We can't do that! We can't teleport there since we are not familiar with this place?!"

Even Nako joined them in what they were talking about. They were about to run again when suddenly feel a strong tremor all around.

"Yena Unnie! This castle was about to get destroyed!"

Hitomi shouted and they saw the big cracks in the wall and ceiling of the old castle.

"The others! They are still at the top!"

After what she said they all try to run faster to reach the castle's top and help the other.
___________

YENA'S POV

We hurried to the top of the castle where the others were, ignoring the debris falling.

"Shit! Shit!"

I worriedly shouted,

"Yah! Yuri ah!"

"Yuri!!!"

When we arrived, I saw how Yuri was out of balance.

"Yah! Yuri yah!"

I shouted as I try to run towards her to save her. I was scared to death when I witnessed that, but luckily I was able to hold her hand.

"Yah! Don't let go!"

"Unnie!!!"

I held her hand tightly so that she would not fall completely. The others also hold me and try to help me, the earthquake still does not end so we have a hard time lifting Yuri.

"Unnie! Let go!"

She said while looking at me. I did not realize that my tears were dripping, the person who was important to me was in danger but I would do everything to save her.

"What the heck are you talking about?! I won't let you go!"

"Unnie ..."

"Shut up! Stay still! We'll save you!"

I cut her off, I was annoyed by what she was saying.

Why does she want me to let him go? No! I will not let that happen!

"Unnie! Let go already! Save yourselves!"