CHAPTER 11: LIGHT BEAM

The battle continues as no one wants to give up, even if it means that they need to sacrifice everything all they can say is all or nothing. It is better to die while fighting than do nothing and surrender like a coward.

IZ*ONE is already getting tired of fighting these two powerful creatures, What can they expect?
They are fighting the God and Goddess.

As they face each other with their weapons and powers, the only thing in their mind is what they are fighting for.

Yena, Eunbi, Hyewon, Yuri, Yujin, and Nako are fighting the Goddess of Light. While the remaining six members are fighting the God of Darkness.

"Children, aren't you tired? Just give up already so that this war stop"

"Give up? Hah! You're a Goddess but I don't think you have a brain!"

Because of what Yujin said the Goddess frown and looks at them badly.

The Goddess then lunge an attack at them that makes the six of them fly away. Yuri summoned her sword and stab it in the ground that makes the whole area shake, the goddess loses her balance and the others use this opportunity to charge at her.

Eunbi summoned different kinds of weapons at once and attack the right side, Hyewon is beside Eunbi and also summoned her throwing knives, Yujin raises her hand and use all her strength to lift the fallen trees in the ground and throws them at her while Nako is at their back enhancing the power of Yena.

Yena on the other hand summoned her Ethereal Sword, and try to attack together with Eunbi.

"I will not let you win against me that easily!"

The goddess shouted and she immediately stood up and raised her sword to block Yena's attack.

When both of their swords collide and the whole place lit up again for the nth time that enough to make an ordinary person blind.

All of them flew away and this creates a huge light beam in the middle coming from the sky to the ground where they previously stood. The sky is also forming an energy shield and in a few minutes, it might surround them.

 The sky is also forming an energy shield and in a few minutes, it might surround them

"What is that?!"

"I don't know but... I think we need to hurry!"

Nako muttered as she tries to stand because earlier she almost lost her energy because of what she did to Yena's magic

On the other hand, the others (Chaewon, Sakura, Minju, Wonyoung, Chaeyeon, and Hitomi) are still fighting the god of darkness, the fight is intense and fast pace.
They keep throwing attacks at the powerful god yet he doesn't seem to care about it.