CHAPTER 8: LEGENDARY BATTLE HAS BEGUN!!

The God of Darkness tightens the grip of his Sword.
His most awaited time has begun, he wants to make sure to get the power that he wants.

"Kill all of them! Give both my daughters to me, their power that is supposed to be mine!"

The God of Darkness order to his followers.

The Goddess of Light approaches him

"Make sure that our plan is going to work! I want those two power to be ours!"

The God just look at her wife and smirk.

"Don't worry, This war will not end without us getting what we deserve! Those power!"

The two watch them ongoing battle while getting ready to go down and face the 12 daughters of Gods and Goddess, including their two daughters.
-----

Loud explosions can be heard
throughout the Kingdom,

Everywhere,
you can see the wounded, and the victims of the ongoing war. It is sad for everyone to see such chaos in their dimension but they can do nothing but fight for the peace they are fighting for. No one wants to turn around and walked away even though they know their life is in danger. IZ*ONE are also ready to fight in the ongoing battle, they play a big role in the whole dimension.

"Yena! Help others! I can handle this!"

Eunbi shouted as she is fighting with Dark Magians, Yena just nodded at her and run away to help the other who are struggling to fight but before she leave, she turned to Yuri and smile at her.

"Stay here! Don't follow me!"

She whispered to the younger. And kissed her forehead before running away.

"Unnie! Please be safe!"

Yuri shouted as she saw Yena ran away from her.

While running, She was suddenly surrounded by many Dark Magians,

The enemies rushed at her, she looked at them badly and whispered something.

"Not so fast... Now! Take this!"

She immediately raised her Ethereal Sword and kill the Dark Magians one by one.

_________

While Yena is fighting the dark magians,

On the other hand,

Hyewon is fighting two enemies at once.
Her grip on the sword's hilt in her hand tightened as the Dark Magians readied themselves to attack her. In her peripheral views, she saw one of the Dark Magians arms twitched- they are about to attack.

"Shit!"

They all slashed their weapons in the air towards her, luckily, Hyewon is fast enough and was able to avoid it.

However, as she is busy avoiding the attacks of the dark Magians who were her opponents, she did not notice the flying arrow towards her.