CHAPTER 7: BEFORE THE DISASTER

1 hour before the upcoming War...

The whole dimensions are getting ready to fight the God of Darkness and the Goddess of Light,

All of them are worried about what might happen to them, and what might happen to their dimension. Their enemies this time are powerful and strong. But they will not lose hope l, They tried to ask for help from other Gods and Goddesses. They asked for the guidance they needed in the battle they would face.

Two girls are standing at the palace's balcony, they are quietly looking at the starry sky of Diamond Kingdom.

"Hyewon ah! Do you think we will succeed in our fight today? Can fight them?"

The eldest IZ*ONE member said, and in the tone of her speech, you can feel her heart is not at ease. The battle they fear is about to happen. Hyewon who is with her looked at her, She holds Eunbi's face and smiles.

"We need to trust each other... I will protect you, we will protect each other."

Hyewon whispered, but Eunbi still couldn't get rid of the intense worry, she was scared for all of them.

"Unnie ... I know the moment the chaos starts, our lives are uncertain, but always remember these, No matter what happened I will always be beside you even if it is in the afterlife."

"Yah! Don't say that! You said earlier, we will protect each other, then no one will go to the afterlife!"

Eunbi said while hitting Hyewon's arm.

"Okay! Fine! Stop hitting me!"

She said while holding her arms that Eunbi hit continuously. When Eunbi stops, she leaned her head in Hyewon's Shoulder. And for some reason, her heart feels at ease.
__________

40 Minutes before the War...

On the other hand, Hitomi, Nako, Wonyoung, and Yujin are together in their dorm.

They are also getting ready for the upcoming war.

"The war is really coming huh?! We are all gonna die."

Yujin whispered as she holding her weapon.

"Yah! Don't say that! I'm sure we will win this battle just like what happened in the past."

Nako said to her.

"Unnie, I just want to remind you that our enemies this time is GOD and GODDESS! How can we win at those kinds of creatures?"

Yujin Emphasize the words, GOD, AND GODDESS.

Deafening silence prevails among the four, practically, Yujin is right but they need to trust each other this time. They are more than worried however, they need to be strong in order to protect themselves and their loved ones. Everyone had a deep thought when Wonyoung suddenly spoke

"Unnies, This might sound absurd but for me, we are more powerful than our enemies."

Wonyoung peeked out the window and saw the beautiful stars.