CHAPTER 14: TRAP INSIDE (PART 1)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As the goddess's lifeless body disappears, the 12 girls and of course the whole kingdom can now live peacefully, the main reason of this chaos is now gone but they still need to do something. There is still one problem that needs to be solved or else, all the things that they are protecting until the end will turn into dust.

They are trapped in a huge energy shield, and the only way to escape is using the god and goddess magic however, these two is already gone.

This is only the beginning of their another problem

______________________________________

YENA'S POV

"We need to get out of here"

Eunbi Unnie said while looking at the shield surrounding us that is caused by this light beam, In a few minutes the light beam might create a destructive explosion that might kill all of us and destroy the whole kingdom

"Unnie! How about this light beam? "

"Right! If we just let this here, this might destroy our world!"

Every one of us looked at each other seriously, we are all worried about what might happen and time is already running out and if they didn't get out of the shield it will be dangerous for them or worst we might die.

"I will stop it!"

We all turned around and look at Chaewon who suddenly speak, she is smiling while looking at the energy field.

"I will use my dark power to kill that damn light!"

We just look at her and doesn't know how to reply to what she said, She is actually right and her plan is possible but it could be dangerous for her.

While we are thinking about what to do about this I remember what our father, the one who raises us, said when Chaewon almost dies in the diamond palace. Even I'm out of my mind at that time, I heard all about it!

"Once these two touches, Everything will be dust"

I'm not sure what it really means, Is someone between the two of us needs to die? Do we need to be separated? No, I'm not gonna let that happen!

I am lost in my own thoughts when Yuri suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie, What are you thinking?"

I looked at her and smile, now I think I know what to do, I need to do everything to save her. For some reason, I hugged her tight like this is the last time.

We are inside a powerful shield and we can't get out, but I need to do something.

"Unnie... What are you doing?"

Yuri said, I remove my hug to her and face her with a smile.

"Hey! I promise I will make sure to get out of you here"

I said and suddenly tears formed in the corner of my eyes, but I try not to show it to her.

"Oh! You're wearing our couple necklace?"