Hoodie X Yandere! GN! Reader

{Fandom: Marbel Hornets}

Requested: RobinPang

PSA: I did as much research on this character as I could and I didn't really find much on him. He might be OOC

There's two slots open for request! Put what you want in Request please and thank you.

TW: Murder and shit like that

Fluff

-----------

Reader POV

   'God he's pretty', I thought as I wiped the blood off my hand onto my already stained sweatshirt. The moonlight reflected softly off his mask as the red stains dripped off his chin. He didn't bother wiping off the blood since it would be pointless. I licked my lips in quiet hunger. 'I want to lick all the blood off of him'.

   "You're staring." He was being sprayed by an artery and didn't bother looking in my direction as he said that. I licked the blood off my pointer finger to try and satisfy my hunger for him, "Can't blame me. You're so fucking pretty like this." I gestured to all of him with a wicked grin. Blood stained my teeth and lips and the faint night light made my E/C eyes look innocent. I knew Hoodie could see that my eyes were wild as fuck and I was craving to carve up more victims.

   He 'tsk' at me and jerk his head to my victim. "They're still alive." I blanked and looked down. Their short brown hair was wet with their own blood, the lenses of their glasses were cracked and one of the lenses shards cut into their lower eye. I would even say they look attractive sprawled out on the forest floor with dirt smeared on their face and fearful brown eyes, but I won't. 

I have eyes on Hoodie and some whore won't change that.

   I squat to their level and I tilted my head in curiosity. "How are you still alive? You're intestines are on the outside." A light wheeze slipped past their lips followed by a bloody cough. I giggled and clapped my hands. "Oh, finally! You're dying! How fun is that? Can you feel it? I do wonder how it feels to slowly bleed out on the forest floor." 

   Their middle finger twitched in an attempt to flick me off. I smirked, "Here let me help", I pick up their cold hand and made their middle finger stand up. "It's the least I can do before you die which should be in a few second."

   "Fuck you...", their hand lopped onto the side as blood fell out of their mouth. I was tempted to take a photo of their dead body but I resisted the urge. 'My heart belongs to Hoodie!' 

   I 'tsk' softly and got up. I turned to Hoodie with a wide grin. "Wasn't that fun my love?" He grunted and turned to go home. I skipped alongside Hoodie and made an attempt to grab his hand. He was quick, unfortunately, and stuffed his hands into his Hoodie. A pout was shot into his direction but he ignored me. "That's ok! One day we'll finally be together.' I looked up at the moon with blood dripping off my clothes and yearning eyes.  

'One day.'