Lassie my love (smut)

(Just a warning ⚠️ this is a smut 🍋 if smut is not your thing then don't read this. I'm sorry for not posting. School is being a pain in the ass rn. Anyways I hope you enjoy it. I'll warn you when the smuttiness starts.)

Y/N POV

You were relaxing on the couch in the house you shared with your lover, Lassie. He wasn't home at the moment but, he would be soon. You couldn't wait to see him.

A few hours go by you hear the front door slam. You jumped at the noise. You looked over and saw Lassie. He looked pretty pissed (when is he never pissed tho? 😂) You got up and walked over to him. "Hey Honey, is everything okay?" You asked gently. He didn't say anything. He walked into the bedroom, you followed. "Lassie please. Talk to me." You said. He finally spoke. "He gets it right every damn time!" He said angrily.

You knew who he was talking about. A man at his work named Shawn Spencer was claiming to be psychic and every time a crime or mystery came around he would always solve it before or better Lassie. Lassie would get pissed about it. "Did Shawn figure out a crime before you again?" You asked knowing his answer. He nodded. "I don't know how he does it but, I swear! I will find out! And when I do, he'll be gone! OUT OF THERE!" He yelled. "Babe! Calm down!" You said.

He sat down on the bed and sighed. You walked in front of him, you lifted his head up so he is looking at you. "You are an amazing detective Lassie. And maybe, ya know. Instead of going against Shawn, you both should work together as a team." You said. "But he's an annoying, arrogant son of a bitch." He said. You giggled. "True, but he's doing well, and it's benefiting the police department and Santa Barbra." You responded.

He sighed. "Your right...as always." He said calming down. You smiled. You kissed him, wrapping your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He put his hands on your waist. You sat on his lap, the kiss got heated.

*smut coming*

He slid his tongue within your mouth. Your tongues fought for dominance, him winning. You slid a hand down to his crotch, rubbing in that area, letting him know what you wanted. He groaned softly.
You moved your hand and undid his tie, and unbuttoned his shirt, throwing them across the room. He was so sexy shirtless. Lassie started kissing your neck and collarbone, suck and biting slightly, leaving small little marks and hickeys. You felt yourself getting wetter by the minute.

You got off his lap and sat down on the bed, pulling him over to you. You got on top of him and kiss him passionately. He kissed back. He lifted your shirt, you helped him take it off. You kissed his lips, to his chest, his pelvis, down to his bulge that was already hard. You undid his pants and pulled his cock out.

You stroked it earning a soft groan from Lassie. You smiled. You stroked faster, small beads of precum dripped out. You licked the tip of his cock making him gasp. You licked at his slit to tease him. "Y/N please..." He groaned. You giggled. You sucked at his tip lightly, slowly taking in more and more of his cock. He moaned, his cock growing harder. You took in all of his cock in your mouth and sucked hard. He threw his head back in pleasure. Seeing him like this made you soak through your panties.

You pulled off him. You pull him over you. He was now on top of you. "Lassie..." you said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. "Yes?" He said. You kissed him deeply, wanting every bit of him. "I want you. Badly, please!" You said really wanting him. He smiled. He placed kisses all over your neck. He started pulling down your pants, reveling you in your panties which were soaking wet. He gave a small laugh. "Holy shit babe." He said in shocked. He rubbed you through your panties. You moaned softly.

He pulled down your panties, wetness dripping down. He spreaded your legs apart, showing more of your wet core. You felt his tongue lick your womanhood. You gasped at the feeling. He did it again, watching your reaction. You moaned. He then started to lick and suck at your clit. "GAH! Lassie!" You moaned. He kept going, entering two fingers inside you, thrusting them hard and fast in and out of you. "Baby!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" You said feeling a knot building up within you. He spreaded your folds and inserted his tongue inside you. "LASSIE!!" You screamed, cumming hard.

He kept your legs spread, he lined his cock up at your entrance. He slowly entered his cock in you, he groaned softly due to how tight you were. He stopped once he was fully inside you. He waited until you adjusted to his size. You nodded to him. He slowly started thrusting into you. "Mmm Lassie." You moaned softly. He started going faster making you moan louder. He put your both your legs over each of his shoulders. He thrusted deeper inside you, looking for your g-spot. "Fuck! Lassie!" You yelped. He smiled. He thrusted hard into that spot. "Fuck Yes!" You yelled. His cock was getting harder by the sound of your moans, getting him closer to orgasm. He thrusted faster and harder into you, pulling you as close as possible. "LASSIE FUCK!!!!!" You screamed, feeling yourself getting close once again. He was pounding into you, hitting your g-spot every time.
The feeling was wonderful. "L-Lassie! I'm close!" You moaned. "Me too" he groaned. He moved a hand towards you clit and rubbed whilst ramming into you full force. "LASSIE!!!" You screamed in pleasure, your orgasm ripping through you. He felt your warm cum surrounding his cock making him release as well. "Fuck! Y/N!!!" He moaned, cumming hard. His thrusting died down. He pulled out of you, laying down on the bed next to you. You both were panting. You laughed. "That was fucking amazing!" Lassie smiled. He pulled you close to him, giving you soft kisses on your forehead. He pulled the covers over you and him. Both of you drifted off to sleep.

The end

(I hope you dirty minded people enjoyed that 😂)