𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

My name is Mikayla Lopez. I go by Mika. I am 17 years old and I live in Passaic County, New Jersey. I live with my older brother, Julian and his girlfriend Courtney. They are basically my "parents" because both of my parents died when I was younger. It was rough for me. I never knew why they died, and then my aunt took care of us for a few years and when my brother turned 18, she trusted him to take care of me and he is like a dad to me and his girlfriend is like a mom to me. It was kinda hard growing up without my parents because I had to learn a lot of things on my own. Anyways, it is summer and I have nothing planned for the summer.

June 21st 7:30 am

I woke up and I went into the bathroom to use the bathroom, brush my teeth and wash my face, and then I went downstairs to get breakfast but I was being quiet because my brother and his girlfriend are sleeping.

I was trying to get a bowl from the cabinet so I can have cereal but my 5'2 self can't even reach so I had stand on a chair to get a bowl and then I stepped back and fell backwards onto the ground with the bowl cutting my forehead. It was loud and I hear them running downstairs.

Julian: Mika! What was that noise?

Courtney: OMG she's one the floor!

Julian: What happened?

Mika: I was getting a bowl and I fell off the chair and cut my forehead.

Julian: OMG are you okay?

Mika: I'm fine, don't worry...

Courtney: Girl, you're bleeding...

Courtney went to the sink and wet a towel and put it on my forehead.

Courtney: Here you go Mika

Mika: Thank you

Julian: Is there anything else you need

Mika: no I'm just gonna get a bandaid from the closet. Also sorry for waking you up.

Julian: It's okay, we're used to you making noise at 7 am.

Mika: oops haha

Julian: I'm kidding... good thing we came downstairs.

They went back upstairs and I put a band aid on my forehead and then I ate breakfast and got dressed.

I was texting my friends because I wanted to hangout with them today.

O̸nly Girlz💅🏻🥶

Mika: Yo

Mika: Wanna hang out in town today?

Natalie🥎: um no I'm busy

Alyssa🤠: can't

Paige🧊: Hell no...

Jessie💸: notice how we all said no

Lydia🧚🏻‍♀️: what she said ^

Mika: whatever 🙄

You left the chat

Mika: they still hate for what I did a few months ago but I'm not gonna talk about it now. If they don't want me idgaf, I'll figure something else out.

Julian: Yo Mika, where are you going?

Mika: to town