Chapter 11

We are in the hot tub kissing and then we stopped and looked at each other.

Mika: Wow, that was nice

Kairi: Yeah

After that Mattia FaceTimes Kairi and he picked up.

Mattia: Hey

Kairi: Hey what's up?

Mattia: Nothin. Are you in a hot tub?

Kairi: Yeah I'm with Mika.

Mika: Hi

Mattia: WAIT ARE YOU TWO?

Kairi: Yeah we're dating now

Mattia: Omg that's awesome!

Mika: (whispers) should we tell him?

Kairi: About what?

Mika: You know ( kissy face)

Kairi:oh

Mattia: What?

Kairi: Oh yeah we also kissed

Mattia: YOOOO CONGRATS BRO

Kairi: Thanks

Mattia: Well tell me the rest later, I'll let you two be together

Kairi: Okay bye

Mattia: Bye

Mika: he's happy

Kairi: Yeah and I am too because I'm with an awesome girl.

Mika: Well I'm with the best guy

I kissed Kairi on the cheek and we laughed.

20 minutes later we decided to get out of the hot tub and we put on our towels and went inside.

Mika: I'm gonna take a shower

Kairi: Okay

Kairis POV

Mika is taking a shower and I am in her room and I decided to look around and then I heard Mika singing in the shower. I didn't know she can sing. It's beautiful.

A few minutes later, I hear the shower turn off and she came out of the shower with her towel around her. And then she walked back into her room.

Mikas POV

I walk back into my room after taking a shower and Kairi is on my bed watching me walk in.

Kairi: Hey

Mika: Hi

Kairi: Are you going to get dressed?

Mika: Um, not yet, I'm still wet

Kairi: Okay

I was sitting on my desk chair and Kairi decided to massage my shoulders and it felt nice.

Mika: Oh wow, that's feels good.

A few minutes later I hear someone coming upstairs and I thought Julian and Courtney came home but it wasn't them. It was Mattia...

Mattia: Yo what's up?

I had to hide before Kai because I'm sitting here in a towel naked and Mattia is here

Kairi: What are you doing here?

Mika: How did you get in my house?

Mattia: The front door was open

Mika: Ohh but what are you doing here?

Mattia: I just wanted to stop by

Mika: Well Thai isn't a good time.

Mattia: Oh did you just come out of the hot tub?

Mika: I got out of the shower and I'm not wearing anything but a towel and that's why it's a bad time...

I was trying to make Mattia leave without actually telling him.

Mattia: I'm gonna go now

Mika: Yeah good idea

Mattia: Bye

Mattia leaves and now it's the two of us again

Kairi: That was weird

Mika: I know... I need to get dressed now

Kairi: Do you want me to leave the room?

Mika: Mm, no you're fine

I was putting on my underwear and shorts while having the towel on and I had to figure out how to put my shirt on without Kai seeing me.

Mika: Kai turn around

Kairi: Why?

Mika: I have to put on my shirt

Kairi: Okay

Kai turns around and I take off my towel and as I was putting on my shirt I hear Kairi laughing.

Mika: What's so funny?

Kairi: I can see your reflection in the mirror

Mika: SHIT

Kairi: Don't worry I only saw your back

Mika: Oh okay good

After I put on a shirt we lied in bed watching anime and I put my arms around Kairi and he had the smoothiest skin. He's still in his bathing suit and shirtless and I was playing with his skin and then I put my head on his shoulder and then I fell asleep and Kairi turned around and he fell asleep too. We both fell asleep in each other's arms and that made me feel safe.

An hour later, Kairi wakes up but I'm still sleeping and he turned around and kissed my forehead and then I woke up and I kissed him back and we kinda started making out.

Kairi: Did you like that?

Mika: Mhm.

Kairi: I was wondering if you would want to crash at my place tonight?

Mika: Sure that's sounds great

I start packing some stuff to take to Kairis house and we went into his car and drove me to his house.

We walk in and go upstairs to Kairis room and hung out in there.

Mika: Wow it's getting late. This was such a great date.

Kairi: I know this was fun.

Mika: You made me a happier person now, you know that right?

Kairi: What do you mean?

Mika: I've been depressed for months and ever since I met you and we are dating now, I've been so happy and it's because of you.

Kairi: Really?

Mika: Yeah

Kairi gave me a big hug and he carried me to his bed. And I yawned

Kairi: Are you tired?

Mika: Yeah

Kairi puts a blanket over me and he lays next to me and he turns off the light and then I turn around facing Kairi and he fell asleep. So I decided to wrap my arms around him and then I fell asleep too.