Rest and relaxation

"Regris, I am pleased to say that you can finally get back to your normal life. As long as you don't go on any missions for a while." Ulaz said as he typed something on his holopad.

"Thank you, for saving me." Regris said happily.

"You are welcome." Ulaz said as he watched his patient walk out of the med bay.

Regris couldn't believe that he was finally able to return to his normal life. The first thing he did was go and find you. He knew that you were currently in your habsuite, getting something ready since you had told him that you had a surprise for him. When he arrived at your habsuite he knocked on the door.

"Regris, you made it! Come on in." You said as you opened the door from the inside.

Regris walked in and you closed the door behind him. He was surprised at how homey it looked now. He was curious of what you had planned.

"What is the surprise?" Regris asked you curiously.

"I'm going to help you relax. Come on." You said, walking towards your bedroom.

Regris blushed behind his mask as he followed you. As he walked into your bedroom he saw that it was lit by candles and you had soft music playing. 

"Just lay on your stomach on the bed and let me do my thing." You said, gesturing to your bed.

Regris blushed harder as he did as you told him to. Once he was laying on his stomach you got on the bed and straddled him. You cracked your knuckles before you pressed your palms against his shoulder blades and started massaging them. 

"W-what are y-you doing?" Regris asked you curiously, trying not to moan.

"I'm giving you a massage." You replied, applying more pressure and moving your hands in slow circles.

Regris felt himself relax as you massaged his shoulders and upper back. He was surprised at how good it felt as you massaged him. When you rubbed your hands over a particular spot he couldn't hold back a rather loud moan of pleasure. He briefly wondered what it would feel like if you massaged him in other places. You took his moan as a compliment and kept going.