Pregnant

"Alright Y/n, just lay here." Ulaz said as he helped you lay on the portable examination table.

"Okay." You said as you laid down.

Regris held your right hand as you lifted your shirt a little, exposing your slightly extended belly. Ulaz turned his scanner pad on and held it above your midsection. He pressed something and his scanner began scanning you.

"So tell me again what your symptoms are?" Ulaz asked you calmly.

"I've been getting sick and kind of dizzy every morning, my nipples are more sensitive than normal and I've been really tired." You replied.

"I see." Ulaz said as he continued scanning you.

Thace and Antok looked at each other, having a feeling of what was going on. Ulaz hummed a little as he looked at his scanner. He noticed something and smiled.

"Well?" Regris asked Ulaz nervously.

"I'm assuming the two of you mated several times during Galra heat." Ulaz said, pressing something on his scanner.

"Yes…" You said awkwardly.

"Have you noticed anything else different about Y/n?" Ulaz asked Regris.

"She does have a slightly different scent." Regris said after thinking for a moment.

"Y/n, you are pregnant." Ulaz told you as he showed you and Regris something on his scanner.

"I-I'm pregnant?" You asked, placing your other hand on your belly.

"I'm going to be a father?" Regris asked, barely able to contain his excitement.

"That would explain everything I've been going through lately." You said as a smile appeared on your face.

"Your kit is healthy. I am unable to see what gender it is yet." Ulaz told you.

"It's okay. I'm fine with either." You said, a big smile on your face.

Regris couldn't believe that you were actually pregnant with his kit. He had a huge smile on his face as he started purring. Thace rolled his eyes when he saw the goofy smile on Regris' face.

"Congratulations, kit." Antok said happily as he placed one of his hands on one of Regris' shoulders.

Ulaz smiled as he turned his scanner off and put it away. You sat up and hugged Regris, causing him to hug you back. Regris helped you get off of the portable examination table and the five of you went back to your house to have dinner.