My worries

Elios, masked and dressed in all black, bashes Brian's head from behind. As blood streams down Brian's forehead, Elios pushes Brian facedown onto the ground and snaps his arm in half. Screaming with pain, Brian begs him to stop. Elios grabs Brian's hair and holds a knife to his throat, threatening to kill him if he ever approached Emma again.

The next day at H. University, Emma sprawls over her desk, still gloomy from what happened with Brian the night before. Concerned, Nura asks what is wrong. After contemplating, Emma decides not to share the incident to avoid burdening her friend. Though she wishes to report Brian to the authorities, she is convinced it is pointless without evidence. Oblivious to Emma's inner turmoil, Nura brightly announces that she made up with her boyfriend. As she rambles on about a date, Emma wonders to herself if she should ask Elios on a date as well.

Elios worries over Emma. Once classes ended, Emma heads over to the cafe. Outside the cafe, Elios spots her approaching and rushes over to her. He takes her face in his hands and anxiously asks if she is okay. Flustered by the close proximity, Emma breaks away to catch her breath. Pulling herself together, she musters up the courage to suggest going on a date for the weekend. Elios chuckles and cheerfully agrees.

At the university, members of a club discover their funds have been stolen. Remembering that the security cameras are broken, the club president moans in defeat, devastated that their only means of tracking the thief is gone. Yohan Lee enters the room, pointing out how knowledgeable the thief is to commit the crime with such good timing. As the club president sobbingly hugs Yohan with gratitude, Yohan promises to find the culprit.