His Perspective (Part II)

In an ongoing flashback, Yohan and Brian negotiated in a secluded area outside the university building. Yohan lied, claiming there are no copies of the recording, and promised to delete it after Brian kept his end of the bargain. Recognizing that he had no choice, Brian revealed that he was attacked right after Emma had escaped.

Yohan takes the case. Taken aback, Yohan cursed himself for not staying at the crime scene longer, recalling a memory of letting an innocent man get falsely arrested. As Brian explained the details of that night, Yohan questioned how Brian knew the assaulter is a male. Caught off guard, Brian stammered that it was common to assume the attacker was male before admitting that he had heard the attacker's voice.

Yohan approaches Emma. As Yohan pressed for more information, Brian warned him that some things were better left unknown. Yohan insisted he was willing to take the risk. Sighing, Brian revealed that the attacker had threatened him to stay away from Emma.

In present day, Yohan calls out to Emma after class and suggests to walk home together. Unable to refuse, Emma complies. As they walk, Yohan asks if Emma has anyone special in her life. Worried that he might be flirting, Emma warily mentions that she has a boyfriend. Interested, Yohan casually asks to meet him.