His Perspective (Part I)

Yohan asks if Emma committed the murder, since she is the last person to see Rupert Patrovsky before he died. As Emma struggles to find an appropriate response, Yohan immediately assures her he is joking. Emma stares at him, speechless, as he stands up from his seat. Before leaving, Yohan introduces himself and addresses her by name. Emma watches his retreating figure as she wonders what kind of person he is.

In a flashback, Yohan looked up and saw Emma and Brian sitting down at a nearby table at the 24-hour cafe. Noticing that Brian was with a different girl every time he frequented the cafe, Yohan was unsurprised when Brian took Emma's hand. As Emma firmly rejected Brian's advances, Yohan noticed Brian's expression darken. Deciding to follow them out the cafe, Yohan watched as Brian attempted to assault Emma. After capturing the necessary footage on his phone, Yohan rounded the corner to save her. Before he could intervene, however, Emma kicked Brian in the crotch and ran away. Doubled over with silent laughter, Yohan struggled to pull himself together. He attempted to follow Emma back to her apartment to ensure her safety, but ended up getting lost due to a terrible sense of direction. He managed to get help from an old lady and found his way home.

Yohan blackmails Brian. Several days later, Yohan bumped into Brian in the university halls. Noticing Brian's patched-up head and broken arm, Yohan asked what happened. Brian evaded the question and insulted Yohan for being short. Irked by the jab, Yohan pulled out his phone and played the recording of the assault. Flabbergasted, Brian desperately attempted to wrench the phone out of Yohan's hand, to no avail. Smirking, Yohan promised to delete the recording in exchange for information.