Hired For The Job

The next day, Angel waited for his boss Valentino to arrive soon. After a while, the limo arrived and the window rolled down. "So, Angel Cakes, you learned your lesson?" Valentino asked. "Yessir. I have. It won't happen again." Angel said. "Good." Valentino said. "Also, I think we're going to have a new recruit coming." Angel said. "That so?" Valentino asked. "Yes, but unfortunately, he's taking some time to think about it." Angel said.

"Wait!" Someone said. "Or maybe not." Angel said. Angel looked to see you running to them. "I thought about what you said and I want in. So, who's boss?" You asked. "That would be me." Valentino said. You looked at him and Angel. "So, what's it going to take?" You asked. "Just get in and I'll ask you a few questions." Valentino said. "Alright." You said. Angel opened the door. "After you, Schnookums." Angel said. You blushed at that and got in while Angel followed you in. The limo then took off to Porn Studios and while you on your way, it was an awkward silent moment going on.

 The limo then took off to Porn Studios and while you on your way, it was an awkward silent moment going on

You looked out the window and thought about how this is going to work. "So." Valentino said. You turned to him. "How well do you do at dancing?" Valentino asked. "I've practiced all kinds of dances." You said. "Even pole dancing? Sorry." Angel said. "Well, I guess that, too, but only when no one's watching me." You said. "I see. I'll have Angel help you out with that." Valentino said. "Really?" You asked. "Sure, whatever. Just don't do anything shitty." Valentino said. "Hmm, I don't know about that." Angel said as he gave you a mischievous look. You then felt nervous when he looked at you like that.

"In other words, your hired. Your Angel's dance partner." Valentino said. "Wait, me? Dance with the most famous pornstar of all Hell?" You asked. "Well, he wants a dance partner and you fit well, so yeah." Valentino said. "Oh, boy." You said. Angel chuckled while he was looking at you.

"Oh, I'm so going to enjoy playing with this little Schnookums

"Oh, I'm so going to enjoy playing with this little Schnookums." Angel said.