Alone With Angel Dust

After a little rundown with Sir Pentious, you were on a bench, thinking about Angel. A thought then came into your head. "Try to give Angie a chance. He's been going through so many things in his job." Cherri said. You thought about a few things before jumping to a conclusion. "Sigh. Alright. Time to go pay a visit to Angel." You said. When you made it to the hideout, you looked around for him. "Hey, Cherri. You know where Angel is?" You asked. "He left to have some privacy. Follow me." Cherri said. You knew exactly what was coming.

When you both went outside the city, you looked to see Angel resting.

"All yours." Cherri said, leaving. You sighed and went to Angel, which he noticed. "Schnookums. This is unexpected. What brings you here?" Angel asked. "I wanted to see you after that whole snake incident." You said. "I see. How's your arm?" Angel asked. "It's fine. Just healing." You said as you sat down next to him. "Good to hear." Angel said. There was an awkward silent moment you both had and you eventually took the chance to slowly hold Angel's hand and he noticed. "Look, Angel, even though your all hot and sexy, your still good on the inside. You just need help finding it." You said.

He didn't want to hear that, but something inside him said otherwise. "What makes you think that?" Angel asked. "You look like the kind of person who's had his fair share in pain, misery, and sorrow. You don't deserve any of that. You deserve something better. A better life. I know this isn't something you want to hear, but it's the truth. It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. I understand. I'll leave you be." You said as you got up, but he he held your shoulder and you looked at him.

"Back when I was alive, I was born in a gang war. I was part of the mafia family in New York. My father didn't have much care about me cause I'm not good enough. My brother was emotionless while my sister loved me so much. I never really knew my mother. This is what I looked like back when I was alive." Angel said as he pulled out a photo and gave it to you.

"Wow

"Wow." You said. "After I've dealt with all of the fucking bullshit, I died from an overdose of drugs. And now, here I am. Working for a fucking shithead who thinks so highly of himself and always abuses me for his own desire." Angel said. "Oh. You had to deal with all of that?" You asked. "Yeah, before you came along." Angel said. You then handed the picture back to him. "Why didn't you just quit if he was like that?" You asked. "2 reasons. 1, I need money. 2, he'll kill me." Angel said. "Angel, aren't you already dead?" You asked. Angel chuckled and looked at you. "Aren't we all?" Angel asked.

You scoffed and thought about something. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, how about we have some fun? This time, I'll give you the special treatment you deserve." You said. "Hey, now your talking. Fucking people always brightens me up." Angel said. "You slutty spider." You said. "What?" Angel asked as you both then laughed and walked away back to Angel's room.