Midnight Comfort: Trouble's In Town

After the ❤️Fun Time❤️ you and Angel had, you both got some rest with Cherri, but you and Cherri both noticed Angel was struggling and scared. Cherri tried to comfort him, but it didn't do well. She gestured you to try and you nodded. You then wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into a hug. After a while, the three of you managed to fall asleep while you hold Angel.

After sleeping and took the time to wake up, you three got dressed and left the hideout for some fresh air

After sleeping and took the time to wake up, you three got dressed and left the hideout for some fresh air. "So, since our boss is giving us a free day off, what now?" You asked. "We could go to a bar and find out who gets drunk first." Cherri said. "Or we could go to a stripper club and enjoy the show." Angel said. "Hmm." You said. As you thought about it, an explosion was heard near you three. "What the fuck was that?!" You asked. "Not sure. But, wouldn't hurt to find out." Cherri said. You three then ran towards the explosion, searching for amusement.

After the three of you duck and covered, you then watched as a bunch of egg bois were swarming the place and looked ahead to see a snake.

"Forward! Don't let anyone stop us!" He said. "Not this bozo again. Just kidding." Cherri said. "Sir Pentious. He may be smart, but clearly, he's so fucking stupid to know when to give up." Angel said. "You've dealt with this guy?" You asked. "Yep. Trust me. He's not so bright." Angel said. "Alright." You said. "Come on, Angie. Let's go." Cherri said. Angel nodded and pulled you into a kiss before leaving. "Love ya, Schnookums." Angel said. "Love you, too. I guess." You said. Angel chuckled and left with Cherri to confront Sir Pentious, leaving you to watch. "Ah, the cavalry has arrived." Pentious said. "Expecting us?" Angel asked. "Why, yes. You always show up to ruin my fun." Pentious said. "Well, somebody's gotta fuck with your shit." Cherri said. "Way to joke. But, you won't be for long. Get them!" Pentious said.

The eggs then charged at the duo and Pentious left the scene, which you noticed. You then decided to follow. When you hid, Pentious somehow called you out. "Your long ways from home, boy. This is man's territory." Pentious said as he turned to you. "How'd you know?" You asked. "The way you smell. You smell like the striped freak. What'd you do? Fuck him?" Pentious asked. "Something like that." You said. "Heh. Seriously? Why you of all people?" Pentious asked. "I ask myself that question almost every day. Why me?" You asked. "Well, I don't have time for peasants. Dispose him." Pentious said. The eggs then charged at you and when they got you, they weren't much of a bother. They tried to pin you down and everything, but failed every time.

"Listen, Pentious, if that is your name, what is it that you could possibly hope to gain?" You asked. "It's simple. Once I'm done with your boyfriend, I'm going to take over all of Hell when I'm through with the King." Pentious said. You couldn't believe what he was saying. It sounded crazy. Probably the craziest thing you've ever heard of since you arrived in Hell. "Are you out of your mind?! How could a little fuckhead like you possibly hope to gain such a feat?" You asked. You then got shot on your shoulder and you fell to the ground. Angel heard the gunshot and gasped and ran off to find the source. "A simple ant like you wouldn't understand. And don't you ever talk that way to your king! Now, kneel and beg for mercy and I'll consider you joining me." Pentious said as he pointed his gun at you. "Go fuck yourself!" You said. "Wrong answer!" Pentious said.

Before he could shoot at you, he got shot himself and you looked behind you. "Angel?" You asked. "You didn't think I would leave you hanging, did ya, Schnookums?" Angel asked. "Why'd you help me?" You asked. "Two things. One, I love you. You're too cute to die twice. And you got a tasty dick. Two, he fucking deserves it." Angel said as he kicked Pentious's arm. "That I can understand. He's crazy if he thinks he can take the throne." You said. He then noticed the wound on your arm and walked over to you. "Gunshot. Be thankful it wasn't your head or chest. Although, your bleeding a lot of blood. Don't worry. I got an idea." Angel said. "Huh? Gah!" You said as you winced in pain.

You then watched as Angel kept licking the blood of you. "Geez! Your that into me?! The fuck is your problem?!" You asked. "Nothing. It's the way I am, Schnookums." Angel said as he scratched under your chin and purred in love. "Oh, God." You said. "Nope. Just me. And only me." Angel said as he pulled your head into his breasts and chuckled.