three.

jungkook

we were walking to his house now.

walking.

to his house.

the consequences of my actions dawned at me after a long time. what was i thinking?! running after him? pushing carelessly to walk him to his house? what sane human being would accept when a stranger asks them to accompany them to their home?

maybe i would bow down on the floor and beg. it was in the heat of the moment, a split-second decision that i ran after him then.

but i could feel a warm fire in my chest. something that swallowed me whole and numbed my senses.

was i really this much of a sucker for looks?

his back was in front of me and i noticed he was shorter than i was. cute.

his name was pretty. jimin, two syllables that would probably never leave my head for the following days. they'd occasionally sting me every now and then like bees.

i would learn something about him every now and then, if he'd allow it. he says he lives alone, had been in a relationship not long ago (which of course doesn't bother me in the slightest bit at all), he has a pet cat named chuya, and he hates vegetables.

he kept telling me sorry if i was getting bored, but it was fascinating that a pretty and angel-like face like him was picky about a lot of things.

we were walking uphill, it was a bit tiring but thanks to the café— which was a long run from my house —it wasn't exhilarating.

"how old are you?" he asked, looking at me from his shoulder.

my cheek burned again. this time, i'm sure he noticed. "t-twenty-two."

i couldn't help but stumble over my words when he stares. his eyes were hooded and lazy, but mesmerising in a different way. he reminds me of a cat.

he stops walking, and i stare confusingly.

"is this your house?" we were in front a very small but spacious house with a brown gate. you couldn't see inside because of the tall pale walls. they were short enough to climb though.

he nods. and i was waiting for him to go inside, but he continued to stand there, looking like he was waiting for something.

"what? you're not asking for my number?"

i swallowed the laugh that was about to rip through. stop it, don't make yourself look stupid.

"no... i thought you wouldn't want me to."

he had a thoughtful expression on his face. then his lips curved to a smile.

pretty.

"you're very interesting. you're like a character from a book i've read before."

he was still smiling, and i didn't notice that he gets even prettier. his eyes disappeared, but his cheeks got fuller and red.

he handed me a piece of paper, then he winked and went inside.

i exhaled and realized that i've been holding my breath for too long. clumsy.

i looked down at the paper and smiled.

(728) 2947 282
i got this from the café earlier,
you're a good kid.
=)