Chapter 32

HARRY

(July 25th, 2015 4:19 a.m.)

"Harry, get up! Harry. Harry. Harry. Harold!"

Groaning, I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall looming over me, a gigantic grin on his face.

"Ugh, go away Niall." I moaned, but Niall put his hands firmly on my shoulders, shaking me.

"Nope! Time to get up sunshine!"

I rolled my eyes at him sleepily. "What time is it?"

"4:20." he responded. "Come on now, get your lazy ass out of bed, we have to be out of the house by five!"

He shook me once more and left the room, humming happily to himself. I slowly raised myself out of my bed, and ran my hands through my growing hair. I grumpily stood up and stumbled into the bathroom tiredly. 

I decided to wear something slightly fancier than usual, picking a pair of black jeans, a purple floral shirt and my usual brown boots. 

"Harry! Hurry up!" Niall screeched.

I looked at the clock. Seeing that it was already 4:45, I grabbed my bag, and walked downstairs.

Together, Niall and I walked outside, and into the car where Zayn was waiting for us, and I settled back for the two hour ride.

(July 25th, 2015 7:13 a.m.)

After a long ride of fun banter and loud music, we finally reached the hotel in Doncaster that we would be staying in. Shawn's concert was tonight, but we would be staying three more days after that, with Louis, Liam, and maybe Shawn. To say that I was excited was an understatement. I was finally meeting the love of my life in person! I couldn't wait to see him.

"Harry, you ready?" Zayn's voice jerked me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, let me just grab my bag."

We entered the hotel and after checking in, walked into our rooms. We each got individual rooms, right next to each other. After unpacking and getting ready, we met in the lobby and left to go get breakfast. 

We entered a nearby café and sat down together. While we were waiting for our food, I pulled out my phone.

louist91

louist91

So excited to see Shawnie in concert tonight! @shawnmendes, @liampayne, @zaynmalik, @niallhoran, @harry_styles

Liked by shawnmendes, harry_styles, zaynmalik, niallhoran, liampayne and 345,183 more

View all comments

shawnmendes i'll look out for you!

   niallhoran but i'm your main focus...

      shawnmendes of course bub

harry_styles damn that smile 💙

   louist91 absolutely nothing compared to yours 💚

I smiled, looking at Louis' post. Niall nudged me, grinning.

"Whipped." he muttered and I slapped the back of his head.

"Oh shut up. If I showed you a picture of Shawn right now, you would be swooning too."