[1] Mistakes were made

...and that's how you cook spaghetti!"

A scowl formed on your face as you stare at the pan of spaghetti before you, or whatever it is supposed to be. Half of the spaghetti is either completely burned, turning into an odd shade of green, or simply didn't look like spaghetti anymore. It looks like a dish you'd find in horror movies, one that would spring to life and swallow you whole. You could easily work for a horror movie at this point with your cooking, it's that bad.
All sorts of spices and various other cooking items littered the ground and kitchen counters, even your clothes weren't spared from your attempt at cooking. It looks like a bomb went off in your kitchen, and you were right in the middle of it. How did it turn out this way? Not even you have the answer to that question.

Long story short, you're horrible at cooking, even following a YouTube tutorial didn't seem to help your awful cooking skills. It's truly a sad and disappointing sight. A grown woman, living on her own, with no cooking skills. Your ancestors are definitely frowning upon you.

Dropping your stained apron, you decide to order some pizza instead. You gave up on cooking for the day. You'll have to clean your mess later, but for now, you are way too tired to clean the disaster of a kitchen. It's certain you'll regret that decision later, but that's for future you to handle. Present you is tired and wants to sleep for the next 3 days.

You have spent all day trying to cook spaghetti, half of that time going to the store to buy the items necessary to do so. You've wasted a lot of money on it and hadn't gotten anywhere. It was worth a shot though, at least you learned something. Learning how to make your kitchen a giant mess being one of those things.

A pang of regret shot through you. You wasted so much time trying to cook and didn't even get the time to appreciate the warm summer day. It is a warm summer day and one of the few days that you got no work or homework, and what did you do with that particular free day? Almost burn your kitchen. You keep complaining about your lack of free time to do any of your hobbies and here you are, spending the rare free time you have trying to create a plate of spaghetti.

You didn't even get to eat the spaghetti.

With a drained sigh, you grab your laptop, which was still open and playing some calming tunes, and place it on your lap after sitting down on the couch. You had the music on to calm you during the cooking but it stopped working after your first cooking attempt. Now that you think back to it, some rock music would've fit the chaotic events better. Closing the music tabs, you immediately order an extra-large pizza. You're hungry and at this point could eat an entire horse if provoked enough. Well, maybe half a horse. You get the idea.

Your muscles are extremely sore and a small headache started forming. Not only that, your eyes begged for you to close them. Spaghetti truly drains the life out of you.

Deciding it is best to change into some clean clothes, you head upstairs, dropping your dirty clothes and changing into some clean ones. You clean the sauce from your hands and face with a wet towel and some soap, not bothering to take a shower. You took one this morning and you really don't want to waste more water. It's very expensive. You got to be responsible somehow. After you cleaned all the sauce from your [color] skin, you drop the towel on the small pile of dirty clothes in the corner. The pile had been laying there for a few weeks, and your lazy self still couldn't bring herself to clean it. Maybe one day.

Soft beeping caught your attention as you arrive back downstairs. You recognize it as your ring tone, aka your favorite song. You grab your phone and pick it up. Not bothering to check whoever was calling you, you pressed accept and brought the device to your ears.

"Heeeeey [Y/N]!!! " The loud voice of your friend immediately blasted in your ears as you pick up the phone. You quickly turned your volume down, not wanting to lose your hearing just yet. You still need the ability to hear so you can listen to your favorite anime OST. Priorities, am I right?