Chapter 1 (chapter 2 will be out shortly)

A girl with brown hair,very pale skin and brown eyes was staring at the ceiling while laying on her maroon sheeted (idc if that's not a word) bed with a dark brown bed frame. The girl was wearing a white shirt with a maroonish but mostly red zip up jacket,it was unzipped so she wouldn't get hot. The girl looked over to her bedside table,a bunny mask with brown spots,and wide smile and red eyes....just laying down on it. This girl called herself Vanny but her real name was Kennedy. She just questioned how she got herself into this mess......she used to be an innocent girl who did nothing wrong...... but everything went downhill once she met a dude named Alem. A boy with dark blue hair,almost looked black hair. Let's just say he wasn't a good boyfriend,
then she started working for Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment and ended up meeting her long lost friend again in a new form. Glitchtrap, back in the day was Kennedy's friend named Jayden. But he now was a weird virus to a game? It's weird and Kennedy couldn't even explain it. Vanny now lived in a weird base with Glitchtrap, a weird base that was connected to a game she used to beta test. Fnaf Vr help wanted. The base was a home to more then just Glitchtrap and Kennedy but to a whole squad of people, including Vanny's little brothers. Glitchtrap also had a little sister! Her name was Zarea but she prefers to be called Glitchie. Well she's the co-leader of the squad that lives here in the base so she's usually called boss. Thoughts were just surrounding Kennedy's head, I mean live with a crazy bunny squad you'll understand why. Then one of Vanny's little brothers named Archie would scream " UM SIS?! " She quickly sat up and looked over at him, he was standing outside the doorway to what she called her room. " THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH BOSS- AND I MEAN THE ACTUAL BOSS NOT BOSS 2.0! " Vanny was concerned and confused, she would quickly get up then she would put her mask on and walk over to him. Archie looked like a genderbend version of her except they had a lot of different traits. Archie was annoyed if he had to take care of people and he usually just stood with his friends acting like he understood what they were saying. When Kennedy loved and usually helped people out and she usually understood and talked a lot! " Um.... Alright where is he? " She asked after she looked down at him. " He's in the lobby, me and Ash were cleaning up and I swear he started glitching like crazy! " Archie seriously sounded worried, he usually isn't worried so this concerned Kennedy even more. She would then walk down to the lobby. What she saw though- she couldn't believe.