Vanessa let's have some fun!~

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚜𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

Kennedy stared at the arcade entrance. " I like Vanessa, she's a really cool girl! Wait...Why do I like her honestly I just met her, she legit tried throwing me in a jail cell. Eh who cares, " is what Kennedy thought as she entered the arcade. Then Kennedy realized something. " 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝔾𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒? " She then just thought for a second. " *𝔹𝕃𝔼𝔼ℙ*! "
She then saw someone, oh my gosh guess Vanessa is alive.  Kennedy had then realized something, she never thought of a plan. Plus she probably remembers Vanny, the psycotic murderer trying to kill children. Vanny decided to run in the nearby bathroom, she had ran in a stall. There was a mother and a child in the restroom, the child was making a lot of well, high pitched screams. This clearly annoyed Vanny, but she can't just tell the kid to shut up. She had took her suit off, it was weird considering she was in a arcade. She usually would have her suit on. Well, she still took her suit off. So people wouldn't get suspicoun from Kennedy she had flushed the toilet, yet she hadn't used it. She had then put her suit in her backpack she brought, back packs aren't very mysterious for females, they have periods so, no one would get suspicoun they would easily just assume she brought a thing of pads with her. (Sorry males reading this bit if this makes you uncomfortable) She had then walked out and washed her hands. The child had finally walked out of the stall. Finally no more high pitched screams, Vanny has younger siblings though she understands kids do that, they scream and make a fuss over little things. Kennedy had then walked out of the restroom. She was no longer seen as a psycotic murderer, just a mer teenager that wanted to play some Pac Man. Now she needs a plan, a plan that'll work. Last time she didn't have a plan, remember that ended terribly. Kennedy had to think of a plan fast or else this would be suspicious. A weird girl just staring into the distance. Eh, maybe she's thinking to much. She had decided to walk over to a unoccupied Donkey Kong, she'd place a quarter in the thin slot that above it said 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Now the game loaded up, she had then used the controls and played the game, deep in thought of a plan. She had decided to become friends with Vanessa. She'll be able to gain her trust. Well Kennedy had then just lost her little Donkey Kong game. She wasn't that upset, winning Donkey Kong wasn't why she was here. " Haha you lost! " Said a young boy in a taunting tone, he looked like maybe 12-13. You can never assume though. Immature kid, Kennedy got distracted though. " Hehe... Wasn't even trying hard bro. " She said with confidence. " Dude the game is easy you shouldn't even need to try. " The young teenage boy stated. Kennedy rolled her eyes. " A huh, bet you can't even beat it while trying. " The teenage boy went wide eye. " Is that a dare? " He asked still sounding confident. Kennedy had nodded. The dude shoved her aside and slid a quarter in the slot, he was better then the game at her. He won his round of course. " Hah, proved you wrong. " He said, still a cocky *bleep* tone. It's good to have confidence though. " Hehe guess you did. " Kennedy had agreed. " But yet " she started to say. " Did you try? " The boy looked confused. " Duh. " He stated. Kennedy had just laughed, she's used to having a psycotic laugh. She could tell he was freaked out. " Your point is not proven then, you said you shouldn't even need to try to win. " She had then put her bag on her back and walked off. " WHAT, WAIT I COULD PROVE IT TO YOU! " Kennedy ignored him. " Yet that was fun. " She thought to herself. She had forgotten all about why she was here. She had just looked over at a Pac-Man game that no one was playing. She had slid a quarter in the coin slot. Today was going to be a fun day.