Chapter two

{Quick recap}

" He's in the lobby, me and Ash were cleaning up and I swear he started glitching like crazy! " Archie seriously sounded worried, he usually isn't worried so this concerned Kennedy even more. She would then walk down to the lobby. What she saw though- she couldn't believe.

{End of recap}

Glitchtrap was glitching like crazy just like Archie had said..... Kennedy would see the pain in his lavender colored eyes as she quickly ran over to him to see if she could help. Really she couldn't help.... She just hugged him and hoped that maybe her hug would make him feel better. She couldn't tell if that did make him feel better though all she knew is that Glitchtrap was hugging her back.

Glitchtrap's Pov? (also time skip back to when Archie was in the lobby):

Glitchtrap was in the lobby just watching Ash and Archie sense he wanted to make sure they were doing there jobs correctly. He has been glitching all day but he couldn't just hide from everyone. He was the leader he needed to make sure everything was in shape. Everything was going correctly and he had to make sure the squad didn't set the place on fire, trust me Ash is an idiot he probably would. Plus Lisa's sister in law (basically her brother's wife.) set a lot of things on fire. Maybe Lisa's sister in law made Lisa think setting stuff on fire was fun or normal. Even though really nothing about the bunny squad was normal. Anyways, Glitchtrap just casually watched Ash and Archie while checking stuff down on a checklist. (GLITCHY-BOI IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL BOY) Then suddenly Glitchtrap felt weird again. First sign he was gonna start glitching again. He knew this so he just said " Alright I need to go do something do your jobs you two " then he started to walk out, checklist still in hand. But then he just stopped, he he couldn't move. Sign number two he was gonna start glitching again. Archie looked over at him. Now this was just awkward. Glitchtrap knew he was gonna start glitching soon and well, he didn't want the squad knowing he was glitching. But then, he just started glitching. If your curious, glitching feels like dying, but the pain just continues on forever. Until the glitching stops. Then Archie looked worried but also shocked and ran off down the hallway to the right. That was the hallway where everyone's room was. He probably was gonna go get Vanny (For Glitchtrap's pov Vanessa is being called Vanny, for other point of views everyone will be called what the person calls them). Oh just great.  A few minutes later Vanny would run in. She looked concerned, she was always concerned when someone was hurt. She would just run over to him, a few seconds of her just looking at him then she just hugged him. Maybe out of pity? (Nah)Maybe because she actually cared? (Ding ding ding correct) Maybe just because she didn't wanna seem selfish to people? (No you got it right the last time) Glitchtrap would just hug Vanny despite her reason(s) she was hugging him.