Let's just time skip to when Jayden came back

Kennedy had walked into the main room, Jayden was sitting in his little throne thing, it's weird he didn't have his suit on. He also had a cut on his cheek, looked like he got cut by a tree branch. " Jayden what happened?! " Kennedy asked in a panic. Jayden had taken a deep breath, he sounded tired. " There was a problem with the mission, that's all but I'm fine Vanny, how were the children? " Jayden asked. " The squad was fine, there was a bit of arguing but I handled it. " Kennedy said. " Oh, alright. "  Jayden said. " So... The security girl...The one you got caught  by. " Kennedy didn't like bringing up that topic but she had just then asked " What about her? " " Maybe you could make her join the bunny squad. " Kennedy was decently shocked yet confused. " But we already have like 10 members why would we need more? " She asked. " The squad is full of children, don't you want more members that are around our age? " Vanny had then put it into consideration. " But isn't that Glitchie's job? " " She's the one that recruits all the kids, you'll have to be the one to recruit the security girl or whatever her name is. " Glitchtrap said. " Alright! I'll try my best sir! " Then Vanny skipped off, eager to see Vanessa, the security girl again.

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ ᗰᗴՏՏᗩᘜᗴ. ՏO I ᒍᑌՏT ᗰᗩᗪᗴ TᕼIՏ ᗷᗴᑕᗩᑌՏᗴ I ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎT TᕼIՏ ՏTOᖇY TO ᗷᗴ ᕼᗴᒪᗪ Oᖴᖴ ᖴOᖇ ᗩᗯᕼIᒪᗴ, I ᗯᗩᑎTᗴᗪ TO ᑭOՏT ՏOᗰᗴTᕼIᑎᘜ ՏO ᕼᗴᖇᗴ'Տ ᗩ Տᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ TO Kᗴᗴᑭ YOᑌ ᗩᑕᑕᑌᑭIᗴᗪ ᗯᕼIᒪᗴ I ᗯOᖇK Oᑎ TᕼIՏ ᗪᖇᗩᖴT TO ᗩᑎOTᕼᗴᖇ ՏTOᖇY Oᖴ ᗰIᑎᗴ!