YAY NEXT CHAPTER!

(time skip to when they went back to the bunny squad)

Glitchtrap/Jayden had called Vanny to the main room, the room with the weird throne because apparently Jayden needs a throne. Vanny of course went to see what he needed.

"Vanny... " He first said. Kennedy recognized the tone, he was angry or upset. " What...? " Kennedy asked. " My sister told me what happened. You got caught and almost arrested is this true....? " She stayed silent. " I-I...SHE SAID SHE WOULDN'T TELL YOU! " You can't really tell what Glitchtrap is thinking, you can't see his eyes nor mouth with his suit which he always had on. (she was dreaming the fact Glitchtrap was glitching don't say anything about that in this chapter thanks) But Kennedy wasn't susposed to shout. So she was probably going to get in trouble. " Can I tell you a little secret Vanny...? " He asked. " I-...sure? " Kennedy was confused, but she didn't question it. " Rembember Gregory...? " Kennedy would nod. " That wasn't me who assigned you that mission. " Kennedy was shocked. " Wait then how do you know about it?! " She questioned. " William Afton. He told you to do it. That was an innocent child, did you kill him? " Vanny went silent. William Afton was an enemy of the bunny squad. Jayden pretended to be his friend so the squad could end up killing him. " No.. Thank goodness I didn't. But what does this have to do with me almost going to jail? " Glitchtrap adjusted his suit head a little bit. " It doesn't! I just wanted to move past the subject so I didn't shout at you! Anyways, I don't want you going on missions for awhile. " Kennedy wasn't really shocked she knew there would be some sort of punishment, this was expected. " Of course Jayden...! " She was disappointed but eh, she can't do anything about it this was just for the best. " I want you to train while you're stuck here. " Glitchtrap said. " Glitchie is watching she will tell me if you disobey me. " Kennedy would nod. " Is that all? " She asked. " One more thing " Jayden said. " What is it? " Vanny said. " Be careful next time I do assign you a mission. You almost killed a child. I don't want an innocent child hurt. So, just be careful! " That was all. Thankfully there wasn't much shouting, not that bad of a punishment, plus she told very important information! " Of course Glitchtrap! " Vanny then walked into her room, about to get ready to train.