The next day

Glitchtrap went out on a mission, and Vanny was stuck here, watching a group of children! " Just gReAt " she thought to herself. " Wait- I'm a grown adult why am I allowing myself to get grounded? " She thought out loud. She was in her room at this time writing something down at her desk. She had to make a report of what she did so Glitchtrap didn't assume she just snuck out. Kennedy isn't a fan of writing, but she'll do it so she doesn't get in trouble. " I've never realized how much Glitchtrap controls me until now. " She stated. Clearly that was a lie, she always realizes this when she's well basically grounded. Kennedy decided to just get up and walk in the main room to see what Archie, Lisa and Glitchie were doing.

" HIDE IT! " Glitchie shouted
" WHERE?! " Archie asked
" THE LAUNDRY SHOOT! "
" NO!"
" THEN I'LL GET IN TROUBLE! "
" LISA WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME THE LAUNDRY SHOOT?! " Archie asked
" IT'S WHERE WE ALWAYS HIDE BODIES! "
" WE'RE IN OUR OWN HOME! YOU DIDN'T THINK FOR ONE SECOND MY BROTHER WOULD FIND IT THERE? "
" FAIR POINT! '
" WAIT WHY ARE WE SHOUTING STILL? "
" I don't know let's quiet down you have an amazing point Archie. "
" Lisa did you seriously have to kill the person? " Archie questioned sounding quiet irritated.
" Wasn't he our victim? "
" You are correct Lisa, " Glitchie first stated. " But we had a full fledge plan, you rushed into action. Again. "
     Kennedy then walked over. " Go throw it into the prize counter. " She told them. " Alright thank you for the help Vanny! " Glitchie politely stated. "You're welcome! " Kennedy replied and the three walked off with the body. That was random,  but eh. Kennedy then walked in her room again and continued filling out the report.  

~Let's do a small time skip~

Kennedy was just cleaning her room because she had nothing else to do, but then she heard a high pitched scream! She quickly ran off to see what happened. Lucy was just screaming at Ash because he messed up her new suit design for Glitchtrap she was working on.  Lucy's room was very organized and she had a lot of space for stuff like cotton and felt and sewing supplies etc etc. Lucy did design everyone's suits after all! She didn't have a bed though in her room she had to share a bunk bed with Cameron in Cameron's room. We called this room Lucy's room because she was in it all the time, working on new suit designs. " ASH WHY'D YOU DO THAT?! " She questioned. " IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! " Ash exclaimed. Kennedy had just stared at the messed up suit, Ash " accidently " spilt something on it, she couldn't tell what that was though. " Lucy calm down please, I'm sure we can wash it out! " Kennedy said. Lucy looked over at Vanny and she just took a deep breath and handed Vanny the unfinshed messed up suit. " Fine... Just please wash the stuff out. " Lucy pleaded. " I'll try my best to. " Kennedy announced and she walked off with the suit. An hour later she went back in Lucy's room. She had somehow gotten the stain out. Lucy ran over and grabbed the unfinished suit. " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! ' She exclaimed then she ran back over to her work space and began to work on it again. Kennedy then walked back off into her room to finish cleaning it up.