13

As soon as the elevator sound reached her ears it directly gave to the living room where her favorite human being greeted her with a smile while coming toward her.

When theirs skins touched it was like a force took control of her slamming her delicately on the wall

She kissed her harder feeling every inch of her mouth her tongue going everywhere inside her without knowing it she had her leg around her hips going with her mouths locked together in the bedroom, laying her slowly she remove her clothes hastily getting in the bed shading her clothes slowly.

For hours the room was filled with moaned that slowly faded as the two women tired themselves in each other's arms.

Laying lazily her lover head on her chest Addison could hear her erratic breath getting normal, a coky smile on she felt proud of herself the fact that she could please her lover like that she traced circles on her back while she felt her pressing herself on her not in a sexual way she couldn't take it anymore.

"My queen? Tired? I'm sorry if I get carry away."

"It's okay I'm fine. Just out of breath but fine." Kissing her chest to prove herself, she settled again with a content sigh.

"I love you babe." A huge smile immediately found its way on Addison face.

"Love you wifey. More than you'll ever know." After they good laughs because the way she called her they calmed still in each others arms.

"I promised you that one day I will take you somewhere we can legalized it be for now you're my wife forever and always."

"You Know that, maybe there is a chance you'll diminish the amount of guards that followed me around?"

"If you don't w... Don't do that to me...You silly."

Glancing down at her a bit alarmed Addison met by her smile... She had her hand on her heart feeling how her heart picked up at her words. Rolling her eyes she slightly slapped her back playfully.

"I am your silly bug. I was just teasing. The bodyguards are fine plus if it keeps you focus it is okay with me. They're actually funny how they acted all women like everytime I looked weird."

"Yeah, only you don't know you are frightening when you're like that."

"You're not afraid of me."

"Yes because you're my wife. I know you will never do something to harm me. I can bear your punishment but we have a deal that said no out of the room anymore. My love I'm serious, I can't sleep if your no near me."

On her elbow while looking down at her lover she missed all this time she went in her family house, now laying on her back her chest uncovered, Withney nodded one of her hand caressing her woman untouched face she had no wrinkles it was like she was in her early thirty.

Releasing a content sigh at her she took in her beauty that was only for her and no one else, she felt so blessed of having her as her wife, since they did all the wed thing by themselves Addison took it so seriously that she was frightened that anyone will come near her.

"Addi? " Boring her eyes in hers placing one of her bare foot in between her legs making the closeness really tight. Addison loving eyes looked at her lover.

"My queen?"

Caressing her cheek she took her hand kissing it multiple times as she was used to do. As she did she put her index in her mouth sucking on it tenderly then let go.

"I don't like it when you put yourself in danger. I don't want anything to happy to you okay?"

Smiling at her way to care, Addison pushed her head towards her, giving her a kiss that lingered only with the lips no tongues involved, she knew she will be carry away if theirs tongues met.