Snuggle

Blue pearl's POV

I sat down next to Yellow as the diamonds discussed some more business crap and whatever. I didn't really pay attention since yellow's arm was wrapped around me,

"Get this over with already...." she groaned angrily.

"Why, you got a date?" I asked through my snickers,

"No... I just... I haven't gotten much sleep lately..." she groaned.

"I can tell... is there a specific reason why?" I asked, as yellow removed her arm which made me miss her being close to me.

"You know how you have a room..." she started,

I nodded, "Mhm"

"Well I don't... my diamond treats me like a pet... I sleep in her room on a what I believe the humans call it... 'A dog bed'" she sighed.

"So I nearly get any sleep becuase I'm on literal cardboard with a cushion on it!" She whisper yelled,

"Well... maybe I can talk my diamond about it so they can move you into my room" I smiled lightly.

"That would be nice..." she sighed, I could tell she was really tired. Becuase she was usually being up and at it, and she wasn't her eyes weren't fully opened, and I cuaght her drifting off to sleep a few times.

"Pearl.." my diamond looked down on me, I stood up quickly.

"Yes my diamond?" I said as my arms formed a diamond shaped.

"Can you take yellow pearl to your room me and yellow diamond need to have a talk" she said, I just nodded.

I grabbed yellow pearls hand realizing she was asleep. I sighed and picked her up right as the diamonds walked off.

I moved yellow into a better position so she'd feel more comfy, which only made me carry her briadal style. Which I didn't mind, I walked up to my room and opened the door. It then closed behind me as I sat yellow on my bed.

I grabbed a clip and clipped my bangs back knowing that I could trust yellow to look at me and not want to shatter me.

I then sat down next to pearl, she looked so peaceful while sleeping. I smiled as I began to hum,

It's been a few hours since yellow fell asleep, the diamonds haven't came to bring us back or anything. It's like they forgot us.

Suddenly I heard a groan come out of yellow, my gaze was brought to a pearl who was just starting to wake up. She sat up and yawned, she then looked around the room confused.

"Good evening" I smiled as we made eye contact,

She yelped almost falling to the floor, I started to giggle uncontrollably.

"Blue you scared the living stars out of me!" She said straightening herself up.

"Anyways where are w-"

"My room" I cut her off,

"Oh-" she smiled a little,

"How long was I-"

"About three hours" I cut her off agian.

"Ok.... where are-"

"I'm a meeting" I smiled enjoying her face expressions from me cutting her off.

"Why... are we not with the-" she said as fast my as she could but I still managed to cut her off.

"Blue told me to bring you here while they discussed business"

""Have they-"

"Nope"

"Come on!" She groaned getting agitated by my actions, I ignored what she said and snickered.

She sighed, as she finally relaxed I layed on her chest making sure I didn't hurt her gem and started to spoon her.

"Blue..." she said, I knew she liked it so I didn't stop.

"Fine... you win..." she snickered as her pale yellow hand brushed through my sky blue hair.

I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.