Crystal clods

Yellow pearls POV

I looked at blue as she was flustared, then suddenly something cuaght my eye Blue's leg started to become more corrupted feathers started to form. Suddenly Blue noticed and ran to the closest snow pile and put her leg in.

My eyes travled to her ass, I snickered as Blue slowly walked back to me. "Sorry... I'm trying to slow it down as best as possible" she sat down right next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I then pushed her to the ground and smirked as I pinned her down.

She gasped suprised, but quickly relaxed. I then brushed her hair out of her face.

"Yellow... you said you wouldn't mind" she whined

"Yea I don't, and we've never done this" I winked.

She flinched as something grew on her face, "Blue?" I asked concerned.

She looked away obviously in pain. I let go of her and sat next to her and made her face me.

she had a horn where her other eye should've been.

She sighed glad the pain was over. "Can we save the activity f-for later?" She asked.

"Mhm of course" I nodded.

"I hate this..." she groaned as she got up than sat on my lap.

"I know you do" I sighed. Brushing her hair with my hand.

She gripped onto me and sighed, "I don't think I can slow down the corrupting process anymore..."

"It's ok Blue just get it over with" I said in a calming voice even though my voice usually isn't calming.

"But what If I hurt you!" She yelled, It was suprising since Blue's voice was naturally quiet.

"Blue... just get it over with. You're already 1/3 of the way of finishing the corruption process. And guess what" I said

"What....?" She said calming down.

"You haven't hurt me yet" I smiled,

She sighed, "can we move to the bed so we're more comfortable... and so I'm more calm to do so"

I nodded in response and stood up caring her while I did. "Where's the bed...?" I asked.

She pointed torwards a cushion on the ground with a few blankets. "How'd you get-"

"I had the stuff stored in my gem" she cut me off,

I nodded and walked up to it and then I slowly set blue down on the bed and sat down on the floor which obviously made Blue agitated.

"Why are you on the floor?... and not on the bed?"

"Becuase I want you to be-" I was tugged onto the bed by Blue.

She then face me agian, and snuggled me like she usually did.

I sighed and looked down at blue as she calmed down letting the corruption form take her.

Her legs were replaced with with this mermaid tail like thing just it didn't have any fins. More spikes grew on her.

After awhile blue finished her corruption. She had a bird like body but with no wings, her arms turned into a bird like legs with the talons and stuff like that, her legs were now a tail with spikes, she had a neck like a goose and her head still had her hair, and she had a horn where her eye should've been. In my opinion she was still beautiful.

 In my opinion she was still beautiful