Corruption?

Yellow pearl POV

I though I was going insane right as I said 'I was foolish to not obey the diamonds and to find Blue' my gem started to glow... and the only gem I've ever had a crush on was Blue.

I looked around and saw nothing.

Blue pearl's POV

After our gems lit up I ran into a puddle and sank in it just to mess with her. Yes yes I know it would've been frozen but suprisingly it never did freeze. And over the time I've been gone from home world and going corrupted I found out that I can sink into water no matter how shallow.

I went under water just enough to where it only showed my blue hair.

I heard foot steps walking around.

Yellow pearl's POV

My gem stopped glowing as I stood up. I started to walk around confused, I reached this one corner and my gem glowed, I bent down to see some blue hair sticking out of this puddle.

"Blue?" I said, as a head popped out of the water.

"Welp looks like you found me" she giggled but her voice didn't exactly sound the same.

She slowly got half of her body out of the water I was shocked from what I saw.

(Art drawn by me (I also forgot to make her gem look corrupted and forgot to add detail to her chest but it's ok :>))

She was corrupted... and she had no shirt.

I stood there flustared,

"Heh sorry for me not having my clothes on... they got ripped..." she chuckled awkwardly.

"Heh... it's fine" I chuckled as I finally sat down to look at her.

"How did this happen Blue?" I asked,

"Oh... yknow when we went on that mission" she started.

"Mhm"

"That corruption rammed into me causing me to accedentally fuse with it." She continued

I slowly nodded.

"And I quickly unfused with it and saw it was going to go down your path so I ran there way that was quickest and you know what happens next I push you and got hit agian this time being forced to fused. After I unfused you thanked me and messed up my hair."

I chuckled remembering that.

"Then we continued on with our mission... and as I looked at something I put my hand on it and saw that I suddenly had bird like talons and so I didn't want to hurt You just in case I was violent during the corruption so I ran to the nearest warp pad and it brought me hear" she finished.

"Oh," I said suprised that I knew almost none of that.

"Well you still look flawless" I smiled,

"I disagree," she sighed,

"I'm not lying, you look flawless" I layed down to be face and face with the other pearl.

"How?... I have bird talons as hands, spikes growing out of my back, and feathers growing on me..." she looked down at herself.

"So? Your beautiful!" I smiled at her,

She sighed, "if you say so..."

"Do you wanna get fully out of the water?" I asked.

"I mean I would, but... I don't have clothes" she chuckled awkwardly,

"Well we both like each other it's easy to tell, so I don't see much of a problem with you not having clothes on" I looked her in the eye. She was obviously flustered on what I said.

"Fine...." she sighed as she lifted herself fully out of the puddle I was still kind of confused on how she could fit in the puddle but I ignored the thought.

From what I saw I could defiantly tell she wasn't fully corrupted, especially from the fact that corruption slowls down in the cold.

"You owe me..." she looked away embarrassed.

I then took a brave move for me at least and carefully grabbed Blue's chin and made her face me, I then brought her in for a kiss. She instantly kissed back.

I then pulled back, "there I paid you..."