Chapter IV

After the party was over. Tim drove me back to our house 'cause I don't drive any vehicle. I' m already at home but still, my mind just couldn't let go of everything that trina said to me earlier.

They're not real siblings.

I laid unto my bed, got my phone and started browsing on the internet. I'm right, this guy is all over social media sites. He's a known businessman who made achievements at an early age and became a CEO. He's 24 years old right now. Too young to have that heavy aura.

I kept browsing articles and even looked at his personal infos but everything I read about him was all good. He was even supporting a foundation for homeless people. He seemed to be kind. Then again, WHY?

Haliyah's facial expression earlier when she look at me is telling me that something is really wrong. But I just can't get involve with someone else's business right? Besides, it's their life.

But then again, WHY?

WHY THE FVCK DO I FEEL UNEASY?

I turned my phone off, put in the table then closed my eyes to sleep. This is something that I really hate, being interested in someone leading me to feel bothered and unable to sleep well. Damn.

The next morning came, the usual, I went to school but she's not in. And honestly, it made me feel bothered more. So to calm myself down, I made myself believe that she's just not feeling well or maybe something came up but 3 days more passed and she's still out until it's already weekends so I have to wait for monday to come to make sure she's okay.

Wait, make sure she's okay? What the heck am I thinking?

"Migo, you okay?"

I ran my fingers through my hair and told tim that I'm okay though literally, I'm not okay. I spent my weekends at home doing things that I used to do but when some things changed, it won't just easily go back one way or another. And it's fvcking killing me.

I sat down on my chair beside tim. He shrugged off his shoulders and didn't mind me but I know, he's also bothered by the way I'm acting right now. Who wouldn't be?

I took my notes and just started reading it but it just won't get in damn it! It's already monday, why is she still out?

"Shit!" I murmured as I laid my head on my table.

"Migo," Tim gently tapped me on my back but I sneered him off. "Migo." He repeated. "Migo!"

"What?" I said irritated when he yelled my name. He lips pointed at my back so turned to see what the hell is making him behave like this only to see the reason I've been acting strange.

My eyes widened and automatically stood up. I don't know where I got the courage but I quickly walk towards her. I even heard tim calling me but I just can't stop.

"What the hell happened to you? Why were you out for the past 3 days last week?!"

She stared at me, eyes widened. That's when I realized what I just did. What the fvck?!

"Migo!" Tim's voice.

"Shit!" I cursed then stormed out of the room leaving everyone in the classroom shocked.