Chapter VI

Days and weeks easily passed by. You can call me a dipshit coward but I really didn't make a move on her. I just went back to observing her, looking at her secretly and following her before going home. At least I felt relieved seeing it was the same driver the fetches her everyday and no longer her intimidating "brother". Though still, it's quite a mystery to me why she reacted that way before.

"Don't you realize that you're becoming crazy weird now migo?" Tim said while we're both playing his PS4 in his room. I looked at him. what the heck is he saying all of a sudden? "You obviously like her, why don't you just admit it and pursue her instead of doing things secretly? you look fvcking insane and obsess." he tilted his head. "Come on bro, she's rich but you're a huge catch!"

"Shut up." I muttered and cursed when I lost the game. again. I put down the controller and sat down in his couch. 

"I don't know how trina would react if she found out you already like someone hahaha. Imagine? she's been trying so hard seducing you and flirting with you for almost 2 years but nothing is happening while haliyah? I don't even know if she knows your name or anyone from our class but she was able to make you fall for her. How surprising." he laughed.

I gave him a death glare. This guy really had no fear and he's fvcking annoying! Too bad he's the only friend I had giving me no choice but to deal with him. Good thing trina is not here or I wouldn't come here in the first place.

The next day came and she is out again. Did it just became her habit to make me worry? what is wrong with her? If these things would continue to go on, I know that my studies would already be affected. I can't let that happen. I took a deep breath and told myself to focus.

Is this really what happens if you like someone? I mean, would you want to know everything that has been happening to her?

The next morning, I was walking to school when I saw her car and damn! I've never been this excited to come to school. I ran towards the gate to see her gently went out of the car. I stared at her while she was talking to someone inside the car. Could it be his brother? I even approached to see who she was talking to only to see a woman.

The woman told her to remember everything she ordered her at home and she just kept nodding her head before the woman finally asked his driver to start moving.

Haliyah took a deep breath and started walking then I also started walking behind her. I noticed that she's wearing jacket today when in fact, the weather is too hot. Well, all the rooms were air-conditioned anyway but isn't it weird to see someone very wrapped up?

I just kept following her when I saw some men running closer to where we were walking. At the speed of them she could not escape and eventually fall on the floor when they collided with her. In their haste to run, they were not even able to help her or apologize so I came to help her instead.

"Are you okay?" I asked her but when I held her arm to help her stand up, she suddenly complained about pain and quickly pushed me away.

"I don't need your help." she said as she hurriedly leave in front of me.

What did I do? I just held her arms to help her stand up. I didn't even held her tightly to hurt her. This is not making sense. And her eyes, it's a bit swollen. I wonder if she cried last night.

Ugh! Why is this woman making me feel so much worried about her?