What I like to do outside of writing (academically).

When I am not producing stories, I am a student and as you saw from my last part about me. I will be leaving compulsory full-time education this year, but I still will be in it for an additional 3-4 years to earn my degree to teach children in the future.

I do like school work and I do like the workload, but now and then, I do find myself being too ambitious and setting targets way outside the core deadline and then me having to email my teachers for more time as I was way too ambitions and set goals that I knew I couldn't achieve. I guess you could say I am an Overachiever. I have always liked going to school and I prefer to learn at school than at home as I can easily get distracted although when it comes to coursework that I have to do at home, then I'd rather try to get some done during the day and then finish the rest at home so I don't have to worry about it later on in the day.

Why Education is important to me: It is very important to me as I am a future teacher in the making, I need my course and teachers as well as myself to educate me into my role and help me with my professional development in becoming a teacher in the future.

What county do I learn in?: I learn in Great Britain and am a British learner and this will never change (Unless I have to change it)!

I believe anyone can achieve their aspirations and life goals if they put their mind and hearts into what they love and what they will achieve. Even if you are not brilliant at school, if you put a lot of passion and drive into what you love and what you hope to become eg. be a future best-selling author,  then you can make your dream job, your reality. I myself have never been brilliant at school, but I have put a lot of time and dedication into what I want to become and ultimately, that has helped me get to where I am today.