The thing about Epi as my username on Instagram.

So, I know most of you have probably got this question and that is why I have Epi at the start of my Instagram handler if I am doing Wattpad as well. Well, it comes down to how I have interpreted the word "epi".

Most people use the word epi to shorten down the name of the app Episode, and that has been the case for many years on the Episode community bit of Instagram. And as you'd all expect, it has a massive community of popular episode authors, to new and small authors on there as well as episode readers who like to give authors shoutouts alongside with read for read accounts and story reviewers who review stories. So that is what it means if you see a username with the words epi or episode on Instagram, then you will know that is someone from the episode community.

However, I am an outsider for this as I have a different interpretation of the word epi over the other episode writers on the IG community. I believe the true meaning of it is that an author who never gives up on his/her craft and decides to publish multiple episodes on multiple apps and for me, that is why I have epi in my Instagram handler.

Why do I have it if I am also writing on here as well? Well, that was my original username for when I opened that account on Instagram as well as Episode and haven't updated my name as I think it'd be hard for people to get use to my new username on both platforms.