Chapter 8

Romeo
I woke up with a warm feeling in my arms, feeling Amara'a breath steadily in out as her body moved up and down in my hold.

She felt so warm and soft and just perfect for me. He was cuddled up to me tightly as if I was going to let go at any moment, which I wouldn't, this moment was too perfect and I really didn't want it to end.

She had begun to smile from the corner of her mouth telling me that whatever it was she was dreaming about was making her happy.

God I hope it is me she's dreaming about and how I make her feel.

Amara has this smile that once you saw it, it would instantly make you smile and forget about every other worry in the world.

It was infectious, I haven't even known this beautiful woman long but she has made such an impact on my mood instantly. She's honestly addictive.

Her eyes began to slowly flutter open as she let out a small adorable yawn.

Her hazel eyes met with mine and I felt the deep ambition to place a soft passionate kiss on her full lips.

"Mmm" she sighed. "That was nice"

I just continued to smile while stroking her hair and carefully placing it behind her ears so that it wasn't in her way.

"Amara, I have a bit of a busy day today" I said while rolling my eyes, wishing I could spend it with her.

She squeezed me tightly, "Thats okay, I can go" as she said this she began to get up out of the warm bed, bracing my body for the cold breeze of the morning.

"Nope." I said quickly pulling her back down into my arms and trapping her in my grip.

"But you're busy today aren't you" she replied back to me looking at me deep in my dark eyes.

"Yes but you can stay here if you like, you can explore the gardens, the whole house, anything you want" I explained to her.

She simply shook her head at me making me feel a put in my stomach.

"I have to go to work you know, I do still have a job and have four clients in the afternoon." She claimed which filled me with much annoyance.

I didn't like her job, well I do, but not if other men are ogling at her all day and objectifying her every movement. It makes me sick just thinking about it.

"Well what if you don't go? what if I just keep you here?" I pleaded.

"Are you planning to kidnap me Romeo, because I think that's illegal" she started laughing while playfully pushing my arm.

"So what, you won't turn me in would you?" I asked in an equally joking way as she was giving me.

Amara simply smirked and gave me a little wink, "maybe, it depends on how nice you treat me in captivity."

Oh you have no idea how well I'd treat you.

"Now come on Romeo I have to go, I need to work today." She struggled getting out of my grip.

"Okay fine but can you come back here afterwards?" I pleased to her, making sure that she'll come straight back to me.

"I don't want to come back here all sweaty and that, that's not attractive at all now is it." She looked at me with a stern face.

I let her out of my grip and pulled her out of bed, dragging her to the bathroom.

I stood her in front of a massive shower that I had specially built in with 5 shower heads all with different comforting settings, the pressure was controlled and so was the temperature. There were marble block seats and a built in waterproof tablet for music in the bathroom that was covered by surround sound speakers.

"Here, you can shower here." I showed her while seeing her astonished face.

"I can assure you it's better than any shower you can ever imagine." I continued.

I held her in my arms once again, kissing the back of her head.

"So promise me you'll come back here straight after work?" I begged her, which is something I don't do very often, as she will learn later on.

"I promise" she looked at me with her bright innocent eyes.

"Okay good, I'll have Antonio pick you up when you finish okay and he'll bring you straight here." I instructed.

I walked back over to the bed leaning on the pillar of it and taking a deep breath in.

"Romeo?" Her little voice echoed.

"Yes Amara?" I replied.

"What is it that you have to do today?" She asked while shaking her arms around my waist.

I turned and kissed her lightly on the bridge of her nose, "For another time darling." 

And with that I left the room to get ready for the day, making sure that Amara had good clothes to wear today too.