Help

I didn’t check grammatical or spelling errors.In real life I don’t like dramatic people but hey in this story they are harmlessly dramatic.So it’s fine,right? 😉
❤️~

"Your Royal highness Grandfather grandmother greetings." Forth bowed down his head.

Then he proceeds to the two royal person he loves most.

Old man and woman look at him at once with puffing face full of foods scattering here and there.They were actually gobbling snacks like they face famine for a long time.If you look at the surrounding then in such environment they are mismatched and for royal father this scene would be an utter disgrace and lack of manner.If it was Forth he would have given a thorough class on table manner.

Grandpa gulps his foods first.... then...

"Did you wake up in wrong side or eat something odd?
Don't make grandpa morning bitter or better give weird ideas to ruin your sire."

Forth comes running to them.

"Sshh...Royal Father is at home grandpa.Language.."

"As if I care!

Forth shakes his head.This humans are out of this planet.No one can beat them in craziness.

"Come come and try this.Umm....I am feeling like floating with this heavenly taste of desserts.Chefs must be rewarded.I will ensure that."

Grandma moans with each bite.

"Ahahaha...Soooo delicious''.They are pouring foods more and more on their well like stomach.These oldies can eat so much!Pfft...This is nothing new for Forth but today they are just too much!Anyone will mistake that there is a party for whole palace with witnessing that amount of foods.

"Did you try blueberry tart?Say aaaaa....."

Grandpa offers tart from his plate.

"Let's share love by sharing foods dear.Give me Cinnamon Rolls from your plate."

"Will you just staring at us like that?Look if you stare at them whole day still they will not jump in to your mouth themselves.You have to work hard"

"For God's sake grandpa grandma you are dirtying everywhere!!Are you child?Father will be on fire if someone reports that!"

"This is my personal parlour.I can do anything without your mighty father's permission.I.AM.HIS.FATHER.

And yes.We are child.Don't you know people become child in old age?"

"What is this meeting in the morning?Oh you are here too.I was about to..." Marla enters chirpy voice.

"OMG!All my favorite foods.Whose face I saw this morning when I woke up.May be mine.His will not bring luck."

"Royal mother greetings."

As if someone drops the bomb!

"Stay away from me....Are you possessed by your father's ghost in the morning?"

''Father is alive."Forth rolled his eyes.

"For me he is dead.I can't feel his pulse."

She looks frustrated.

"Come Marla sit down beside me and try this Cherry Hibiscus juice.Looking damn refreshing."

"Mom where is father?"

"He has a meeting at West Hall.Your brothers join him.He still think you as incapable so you are out of it.Thank God at least I have a normal child because of that.You don’t have to follow them."