If He Only Knew (chapter 2)

Well... i've got quite a few ideas for this chapter. hope you like it

Fan,Comment&Vote (;

__________________________________________________________________________________

I quickly burst through the front door of Jayy and Dahvies house, without knocking.

"Jayy! Dahvie! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!"

Jayy immediately ran in "Phoenix!" he screamed as he picked me up hugging me tightly

"Jayy!" i screamed hugging back.

"Wh-what about me?!" Dahvie whined

i quickly jumped out of Jayy's grasp

"Daaahhvviiieee!" i screamed running to him and tackling him in a hug

he giggled and hugged back.

I saw Jeffree has already made himself comfortable on the couch. i went and sat by him slightly looking back and fourth from him to Jayy. I feel awful keeping this secret from him. But i couldn't tell him. i mean come on Jayy is like his bestfriend. Sometime during that thought Jeffree had gotten up and went to the kitchen. Jayy and Dahvie quickly surrounded me. they had put in a movie. though i wasn't sure what movie.

"What movie are we watching?" i asked

"Wrong Turn 5" Jayy said with a smirk

"Oh. Cool." I said with a shrug. i was terrified of horror movies. But i wasn't gonna show it.

Just then Jeffree came in with popcorn and 4 sodas.

"Oh so i cant sit by my own daughter during the movie?" he asked with fake hurt.

"Nope" Jayy said snuggling closer to me.

Jeffree sighed and went and sat on the other side of Dahvie.

By the middle of the movie Dahvie and Jeffree where passed out and i was hiding my face in Jayy's chest. He was rubbing my hair slightly, his eyes still glued to the movie.

I looked up to see a girl having her guts eaten, i screamed slightly and hid back in Jayy's chest. he giggled slightly and pulled me closer to him.

The movie ended and i let out a small yawn.

"I think we should get you to bed." Jayy said with a sleepy smile.

He picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me on his bed, he started to walk out unti i grabbed him by his belt, considering he wasn't wearing a shirt.

"I'm scared. Sleep with me?" i sail smiling slightly.

He let out a small giggle and took off his belts and pants leaving just boxers.

God he was hot.

He crawled into bed pulling me close to him, i snuggled into his chest.

"Good Night" I said. That was the last thing i said before i fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jayy's P.O.V.

I woke up to Phoenix snuggled into my chest her finger making circles on my stomach in her sleep.

God she was beautiful.

I just wish i could tell her.

Just then she woke up and looked up at me smiling.

"Good morning" she said her sleepy voice which was extremely sexy if i do say so myself.

-

-Later that day-

"Guys we have to go to a photo shoot, we probably wont be back for 3 days, are you sure you'll be alright alone?" Dahvie asked obviously unsure

"we'll be fine just go, have fun." Phoenix said pushing them out the door.

"Alright. Bye love you baby" Jeffree said. i was slightly jealous he got to call her baby.

"Love you too daddy" she said giving him a hug and a kiss.

"We'll be back in a few days!" Dahvie called

This could be fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

Well... There you go. im actually starting to like this book and writing. The fun will be happening in the next chapter. (;